What now?

Natsu POV

Lucy fell asleep in my arms. Her hair draped over her face and her body curled up in a ball. Even when she slept she was perfect.

I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts running through my head. How do we get out of the cell? What kind of magic does this guy use? How strong is he? Now what? It was all to much for me to just cancel out of my mind.

My main concern is still Lucy. I can't let her get hurt. I can't believe she actually feels the same way I do but that's completely off topic and I can think about that when this is over.

I light up my hand and look around the cell. Lucy still sound asleep. Happy, sleeping against the wall just beside me. No way out except that door but it has a magic nullification spell on it so I can't get out there. Ill just have to wait till Sukatchi takes us out of the cell to do what ever he is going to do with us.

Lucy POV

I fell asleep in Natsu's arms last night and I wake up to his comforting warmth. I slept surprisingly well considering our circumstances. I guess it was because of having Natsu with me.

I lay there for a little before letting Natsu notice I'm awake. I want to capture these moments before they get taken away from me.

I start to sit up and rub my eyes. "Good morning lucy" I hear from a very tired looking Natsu. I can imagine that if he did get sleep it wouldn't have been very much.

"Morning" I say smiling slightly. Considering there aren't any windows or light sources so we wouldn't know if it was night or day. Natsu has his hand lite so I can see all of the very dull cell around us. I see Happy still asleep against a wall about a metre from Natsu and I.

The door of the cell suddenly opens and the light is incredibly blinding even though my eyes have adjusted to Natsu's fire. Standing in the door frame is a man I have never seen before. He is tall and slim like Sukatchi but this man has blonde hair, a scare across his left cheek and looks around the age of 25.

There is no movement from any of us. Then I start to feel dizzy and faint. The last thing I hear is Natsu calling my name.

Natsu POV

"Lucy? Luce? What the hell happened to Lucy" I say looking at the blonde hair guy in the doorway.

"Don't worry.......you'll find out soon" He says with a sligh smirk on his face.

Then I start to feel dizzy and tired. Slowly I start to lose consciousness. "D-don't touch lu....cy" I manage to say before blacking out.

20 minutes later

My head hurts, just like before. My senses come back to me quite quickly and I find I'm still in the cell. Lighting up the room I see Happy is now lying against my legs and Lucy is gone. "LUCY? ....... DAMMIT"

So there you guys go ...... enjoy