The attack

Natsu POV

I awaken at what seems to be dawn. I am still laying next to Lucy. She is peacefully sleeping . Her blonde hair covering her face and her hand grasping at the arm I had hung over her side. I felt comfort when ever I was near her and judging by her body language she felt the same around me.

I have always had feelings for Lucy I just didn't really notice them till recently. Her smile lite up a whole room and no matter what the situation she was always courageous and never gave up.

My thoughts were disrupted by a buzzing sound, like a bug flying annoyingly close to my ear but it got closer and louder.......the bugs.

I hurried to wake Lucy, she was a bit startled of the sleeping arrangement that had been made by me but then she soon heard the buzzing noise too.

We both hurried outside the tent with Happy following closely behind. I saw large flying wasps in the distance.They were coming fast and were going to be there anytime soon.

"Hey Lucy guess what?" She looked at me as if to say it wasn't the best time to do this now. "I'm all fired up" I laughed and she sighed at me running a little further out to get ready to fight.

Neither of us were scared because we knew this was going to be a piece of cake and that we would finish them off in no time.

Lucy POV

The bugs quickly came towards looking really pissed off. I summoned Loke and we stood there ready to fight. Natsu had lite his hands on fire already. This was going to be a breeze.

The insects were close enough for us to attack.

"Fire dragons wing attack"

"Light attack"

Loke and Natsu shouted together attacking and then I blacked out.

What happened? We were going to fight the bugs and we were gonna make that first move but I blacked out. I don't know what is going on with Natsu and Loke. Did they even get to fight? WHAT HAPPENED?

ok guys I'm starting to lose ideas for this story. If you can please suggest some ideas. and i will make sure you get some credit for it ...... thanks guys.