"PROFESSOR! You have no idea how much we wanted you to comeback." I say.

"Oh. You really missed me huh?" He says smirking.

"Um..... Yah let's put it that way...
But thats not the point!"

I explain to him what happened as the gang came over.

"Oh wow...... So, Ash stayed home for like.... 2 months alone?" He said.

"Well, probably with his Pokemon too but can you please just go home and make sure he's ok?" Lana begged.

"Alright. We're going right away." He says as we run, literally RUN to professors home.

We soon reach the tiny house with a probably dead Ash.

"Alright, you guys hide just in case. He probably just wants to be alone. I'll update you guys as soon as possible." He says as all run behind the house as professor goes in.

Ash POV

I lay on my bed. That's all I really did for the last..... I don't even know. It felt like years. I didn't even feel like going out but rotom told me that I was going to die if I didn't so my pokemons went outside for me and got me food.

Sometimes, my friends or someone would come and bang on the door but I never even bothered to get up.

I just wanted to be alone.

No one understands how I'm feeling right now.

After the airport incident, I locked my self in this house. Professor was gone so it's was peace and quiet. Like I wanted to be.

I cried and yelled a lot until I probably had no more strength to do anything.

So this is what heartbreak feels like. It's the most painful thing in the world. That's what I feel like. I never even knew about love and this is what I get. To be honest, I think I deserve this. I mean, Serena must have gone through such a rough path after she went to Hoenn.

"You realizzzze that school starts next week rightz?" Rotom said.

Oh right. I have to go to school. Maybe I can just stay here for the rest of my life. That sound like an awesome idea. *Sarcasm*

"Do I have to go?" I mutter.

"Well, yes. You are a student there and part of your rezponsibility is to go to school."

"I don't want to...."

"Pika...." Pikachu mutters.

"I'm sorry Pikachu. I just lost myself. That confident boy who dreamed of becoming a Pokemon master is soulless." I say as I pet him.

The only thing that makes me relaxed is when I'm with Pikachu.
He's been there for me after all these years.

I roll around my bed. When I suddenly hear rustling from the hallway.

Then, the bright sunshine lit the hallway as professor was standing in front of the door.

"Ash! I'm home! Why is it so dark in here?" He says as he turns on the light.