A Lucky Girl (BTS) Part 1

I fall out of bed as my alarm goes off. Today is the day I've been waiting for.

The day I turn 18 years old.

I internally squeal and run downstairs, to see my parents, holding a pile of pancakes with a candle on top.

"Saeng-il chugha Nayoung-ah!" I smile at my beaming parents, who push me to sit down and eat my pancakes.

"Thank you eomma, appa." I devour my breakfast in. They never usually make pancakes for me, so I was happy.

"You do remember I still have school today, right?" I remind them. Not that I wanted to go to school, but I have to.

"Yes, but we asked if you could have the day off today. After all, it is your birthday!" She grins at me. I feel like she's lying a little and I ask her,

"Why? You never want me to miss school. Ever." She looks at me with an unchanged face.

"Fine, you caught me. I let you take time off school today because..." Eomma takes a few tickets out from behind her back.

I gasp.

"Baby, you're going back to South Korea for your birthday."

Wait, what?

"I'm... going to South Korea? T-today?" I snatch the tickets out of her hand.

It's true. They were tickets to go to South Korea and back a week later. I then notice an extra ticket, peeking out from behind the plane tickets.

I read the ticket and actually collapse on the floor.

"Mom, you didn't have to do this!"

"I did, Nayoung-ah. I know how much you love BTS and I decided to go the extra mile for your birthday."

The tickets were VIP Bangtan concert tickets. With the VIP pack I got it came with a full day with BTS!

I am honestly so excited.

Eomma interrupts my thoughts and states,

"The plane takes off in 6 hours."

" OMO I actually need to start packing." I run up the stairs, leaving both my parents laughing at how worried I was.

"Little does she know..." was the last thing I heard before the frantic rush to pack began.

~30 minutes later~

Phew. I managed to put together a luggage filled with clothes for a week in 30 minutes. I guess I'm just too excited to fly to SK and finally breathe in the same air as I did when I was born.

"Appa! Can you send me to the airport please?" I shout down the stairs as I'm dragging my suitcase down.

"No need! Someone's picking you up!"

Someone's picking me up? Okay, I'm really confused now. Appa would usually send me to wherever I wanted to go because he was too overprotective.

Maybe it's because I turned 18.

I shrug it off and reply, "Okay!" I reach the living room and wait for the so called 'person to pick me up' to come. I took out my phone and started scrolling down my Twitter feed.

I saw a cute photo of J-Hope on their account.

'특별한 놀람을 위해 미국에 도착했다!'  The caption read.

I was translating it in my head from Korean to English. It said, 'Arrived in the US for a special surprise!'

Wait, what? I could swear they were staying in Seoul for the concert I was going to. Well, at least they're in the same country as me. The country I was about to leave.

Confused, I continued scrolling down their page, checking for any information telling me they were supposed to be in America.

None was available.

It must've come up pretty recently of they had to fly to America pretty fast.

"Sweetie! The car is here!"

I pick up my stuff. I take in a deep breath in and out. This is the first time I'm travelling alone and I'm excited, but scared. Anyway, it's to see my favourite band on concert.

I wheel my suitcase down to the front door, where my parents hug me and kiss me on the cheek.

"You'll have loads of fun. We promise." they said together.

"Eomma! Appa! Thank you again. I love you!" I hug them both for the last time and walk out the door.

As soon as I walked out the door, I see a huge, I mean huge black van in front of me. Wow, this person went to the extent of even bringing the largest car he had for 1 person! Ha, I'm going to be lounging in the back seats because it's that big.

I knock on the doors, signifying I was going to go on. Instead, the door prised open and 7 figures stepped out, one after the other. They were all wearing masks, but I could recognise them.

WAIT. I CAN RECOGNISE THEM?

Immediately, everything started to come into the light.

OH MY JESSSUS

WHAT HAVE I JUST EXPERIENCED

I clap my hands over my mouth. I am utterly shocked and surprised.

They stand in line.

"Tul! Se!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Soneyandan!"

A/N:

HEEELOOOOOO

I haven't published anything for the last week, and I am sorry.

I am even more sorry for going on hiatus.

YES GUYS I am on hiatus for a week and I can't do anything about it.

If you want to know I will be going to Spain as a school trip, from Sat to Fri.

This is the one-shot I decided to do in two parts, just to make you wait to see what adventures Nayoung will encounter.

sorrynotsorry

>.<

love you all. please bear with me.

Gellie xx