Looking closer I noticed it was a whole army. Quietly gasping I watched the numerous men walk and wolves trailed behind.

Regaining my posture I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as I could and ran even faster when the building began to come into view. Quickly opening the front doors I let it slam behind me as I ran to the right wing of the building were all the students and most people slept.

"Everyone get up!" I shouted as I ran through the halls.

"Quick! Get up!" I panicked as I slammed opened doors running like a mad woman.

"What is all this racket!" A woman appeared from a room in her night gown as she gave me an outraged look.

"They're coming. Adrian's coming," I said not sparing her a glance as she let out a gasp and began waking up others.

Running out of the right wing I went to find Tate. Running to his office I swung it and stepped in but he wasn't in there.

Running back out I collided with a large body who held me in place. Looking up I was greeted by Tate's concerned face.

"Elina? Whats wrong?" He asked grabbing my arms as he held me still.

"I saw them Tate! We need to get ready! Tell the others-" I said panicking and Tate grabbed my head into the palms of his hands.

"You saw who?" He said slowly, caressing my cheek trying to calm me down.

"Adrian, his Elemental, his army!" I cried out and Tate's eyes grew hard.

He grabbed my hand and led me through the many halls. Once we were in what looked like an even bigger office we were greeted by the others.

"You called?" Colin said sitting in a leather sofa drinking his beverage.

"Alpha what is it?" Tom said barging into the room panting.

"They're coming. Where's my father? Where's Duncan?" Tate growled as he paced back and fourth.

"Roger was with Eddie last, My brother's at the borderline," Tom said as he walked further into the room.

"Thomas tell the warrior guards around the border to call more wolves," Tate told him and Tom was already out the door.

"Colin meet me at the perimeter. Lets see what these wolves want," He then told Colin, who nodded his head and left the room.

"What about the families? The students?" I said trailing after Tate who cussed and ran a hand through his head.

Suddenly a thought occurred to me.

The tunnel.

"I know!" I shouted and ran to were the people were. I heard Tate trail behind me as we made it to the right wing of the building.

"All of you. Follow me," I shouted out to the mock of people who looked at me confused. Tate nodded his head at them letting them know to follow me.

Not everyone knew I was Luna and I was grateful Tate trusted me with these people.

Remembering the map of the building I found in the book with Mr Boyle, I led everyone to the basement on the bottom floor. I opened the door and swung it open.

I was greeted by a plan wall.

"Elina.." Tate trailed of behind me as he looked at me confused.

Ignoring him, I stepped into the tiny room and looked at the plan wall.

There had to be a door here.

Scanning the wall I spotted a tear in the far left hand corner. Reaching up I pulled it down, and a perfect square shape of wallpaper ripped off, which also revealed a door.

Pushing it open it now revealed a flight of stairs.

"In there," I pointed at it and the crowd of people didn't need to be told twice as they ran in at the fear of this Adrian.

Once they were in I warned them to stay in until it was safe to come out and then closed the door.

I walked out of the room and Tate stared at me with a look of shock and confusion.

"We have a lot to discuss later," he settled with still confused as we then made our way to exit the building.

While walking a thousand thoughts raced my mind and I tried to think of what to do.

"I don't need to shift. We're going to be near the river so it should be fine," I said speed walking and Tate grabbing my wrist making me slow down.

"Elina, just stay out of they way, please," Tate begged as a look of worry crossed over his face, his hazel eyes dull.

"We talked about this already," I said in the same tone. I lightly kissed his cheek and he sighed leading the way.

Once we made it to the borderline which was near the river, the wolves were lined up and Tom along with Colin stood beside them.

"I've told Roger to stay in the building with Eddie," Tom said and Tate gave him a thankful smile as he made his way to the front.

"Now. When this Adrian and his little army get here I want them all dead," Tate said flatly his face hard.

I found his angry state so attractive it had me shuddering. I also stepped forward to stand next to Tate as we waited for the arrival of the enemy.

After a few moments brown wolves began walking towards us. The people that stood behind them couldn't be seen as the wolves blocked our view of them.

Once they stood right in front of us the wolves stopped and we waited for the people in human form to show themselves.

"Show yourself!" Tate sneered as the one by one people started walking from out behind.

First it was a man. I recognized him as the science teacher back at Werewolf Committee and the others must have to, because the warrior wolves began to growl.

Trailing right behind the science teacher was their fire Elemental who stood in front of us with a smug look. I caught his eyes and gave him a smirk which he gave a confused look to.

The person who came out next made me gasp. I looked at him in disbelief as he also looked at me- expressionless.

"Rufus?" I said in shock.

"That's right Elina," my old principal spoke and my jaw felt as if it were about to hit the ground.

Tate growled as soon as Rufus spoke to me and a flash of fear went through Rufus' eyes but he masked it up straight after.

"Which one of you is Adrian?" Tate asked his jaw clenched as his eyes shifted a black colour.

Another figure walked out from behind the wolves. His face was covered up by his hood, but once he stood in front of us he slowly let it fall down.

I felt the tension around me increase by a hundred and everyone tensed. I slowly looked up to see who it was and I heard Tom gasp from next to me.

"Duncan?" Tate growled in betrayal.