Fire Hazard

Pulling away from the kiss my fingers immediately reached up to my lips. I gasped and traced my bottom lip looking at him in awe.

He panted slightly, out of breath as his hazel orbs stared into mine. I smiled at him shyly playing with my fingers while he gazed at my lips.

"I.." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"You have wonderful lips," he said quietly and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Um-yeah thanks. You too. I mean so do you-very nice ah lips," I said mumbling like a idiot and I quietly looked away from Tate trying to hide my flaming cheeks.

You stupid fool.

I felt the gentle caress of his fingers touch my chin and make me look up to face him.

"I appreciate the compliment," he said with a slight smirk. He slowly started leaning in to steal another kiss, and I did to, start leaning into him.

Grrrr.

I jumped away in embarrassment, cheeks flushed as I looked down at my stomach.

A throaty laugh came from Tate and even though the sound gave me shivers, the embarrassment I was in didn't disappear in the slightest bit.

"How could I have forgotten to feed my mate," he said his eyes amused but seemed a little angry that he hadn't thought of it.

"You know what? I'll get myself food. I'll see you later!" I shouted running for the door, wanting to get away from him in the mean time, to save myself from any further embarrassment.

All I got to see was his amused attractive face before the door swing shut.

Cheeks flushed I hurried away from the room and scowled at myself for being stupid.

I searched the building and looked for the kitchen. I walk on the shiny white tiles and finally entered a pure snow white looking kitchen.

Snatching the first I thing I see, which happens to be a cheese sandwich, I bite into it and moan in delight.

"You're eating my sandwich," a small voice said from the entrance of the door.

I turn around and see Eddie. Seeing him reminds me of my crazy abilities and I shake my head to clear my mind.

"Sorry kid. Finders keepers," I said through a mouth full. I felt bad but was way to hungry to care.

I finished eating and Eddie was sitting on the white stool next to me watching me with a smile.

I looked at him and back at the empty plate.

I was such a rude person.

"Oh! Eddie! Was that your sandwich! I was so hungry I..." I scratched the back of my neck my playful demeanour vanishing as I truly felt bad.

"Its alright! I don't like cheese anyway," he said making a funny face and sticking out his tongue.

I laughed and ruffled his dark hair which he simply smiled to.

"So you're the Luna," he suddenly said in awe as he studied me. I shrugged my shoulders unsure and got a little nervous.

Yeah. Nervous that an eight year old would disapprove of you.

"A magic Luna!" He gushed loudly this time and my eyes went wide as I looked around to see if anyone heard. I brought my finger to my mouth motioning for him to keep quite.

"That's so cool!" He whisper-yelled and I had to grin at that.

"You find a lot of things cool don't you Eddie?" I said smirking.