Finally Free

Bill's PoV (After two days)

I waited two days in this boring old Mindscape, luckily Shooting Star and Pinetree visited me often. They kept telling me they missed me. I mean, who could blame them? I'm their father, of course they'd miss me. We just found out a few weeks ago, and then Sixer stupidly separated us. Just wait, Sixer, I'm gonna separate you with the Pines. Lets see how you handle that! Well, it's almost time for Pinetree's visit. I wandered around the Mindscape, leaving a trail grey flowers for Pinetree to follow. I sighed, before smiling as I heard a portal opening.

"Father? Where are you?" He asked, looking around. He looked down, before noticing the trail of flowers. "Really father? When Mabel wanted to play hide n' seek yesterday, you didn't want to." He murmured, but of course I heard it. The Mindscape is empty, after all. "Found you!" He said, tapping my shoulder, making me jump. "Pinetree! Don't do that!" I said, holding my chest.

He smirked mischievously, before sighing softly. "I missed you. You didn't even talked to us!" He said, hitting my shoulder lightly. I laughed lightly. "I'm sorry, Pinetree! I was too excited for today! At 11:59, you'll see the Reverse twins, Uncle Will and I soon. Trust me!" I said, smiling as his eyes shone, showing its beautiful Golden Brown. I got lost in his eyes. "Father? Are you okay?" He asked, pulling me out of my trance. "Yes, Pinetree. I'm fine. Go on, now. Sixer might be searching for you." I said, hatred clear in my voice as I said Sixer's name.

Pinetree was sad again. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, confused as he cried sadly. "I mean, you will come back, right?" He said, wiping his eyes. For some reason, I felt hurt seeing him cry. "Okay, Pinetree. I will, I promise. I love you, you do know that right?" I said, hugging him. I kissed his head, before summoning a portal for him. I waved him goodbye, before sighing heavily. "I'm alone, again..." I said slowly.

Dipper's PoV

After I got out of the portal, I sat on my bed and just played with my amulet. I looked at the time, since Sixer 'banished' father, time 'starts' again, eventhough that's Mabel's magic doing its role. 7:53 p.m.? Great. I thought, smiling softly. I fell asleep for a few minutes but of course Sixer has to ruin my sleep with his experiments. "Dipper! I want you to see this!" I heard him calling from downstairs. Great... Another 'experiment'. I really hope Bill comes back early. I thought, walking out of the room.

Mabel's PoV

Right now, I'm playing tea with Candy and Grenda! You read that happily, didn't you? That was sarcasm, since this is so boring and all we do is drink invisible tea and talk about boys. Boy, Rev. Mabel is more entertaining than these peasants I call 'friends'. I thought, as I talked about my fake crushes 'happily'. "I thought you were over him?" Candy said, pushing her glasses up.

"No, he's too cute!" I said, trying to hide my sarcasm. Luckily, they're the stupidest persons I know. Mabel, can you hear me? I heard Dipper's voice in my mind. Loud and clear. What's up? I replied, drinking my cup of 'invisible' tea. Sixer said he sensed some magic in the air. What are we going to do? I almost laughed at Dipper's remark. Dippy, that means love, not real magic! I wonder who has the heart eyes... I replied, before hearing a soft 'oh' from the other side. I shook my head mentally and smiled.

"Sorry girls, I need to use the toilet." I said, running to my bathroom. I stopped time and changed the whole bathroom into monochrome. "Shooting Star? I thought your visit is an hour after?" Father said, smiling. "Dipper said Ford sensed magic in the air, eventhough it meant love. So, who is in love?" I asked, a little excited. "I don't know. Maybe Wendy and Robbie? They were a couple right?" He said, scratching his head. "Probably, or maybe it's just Gideon again." I said, shuddering instantly.

"Give the boy a chance, Mabel. You haven't properly talked with him." Father said, smiling. "Alright. Wait, I thought you were against Gideon!" I said, confusion covering my face. He just laughed. "He is still evil! He just contains it! Trust me, Shooting Star!" He said, flying around my head. "Alright. If you really believe in him that much." I said, before summoning a portal for myself. He kissed my head and I left, making time 'start' and changing everything back. I looked at the time and noticed it was 9:30 p.m. and Father is gonna escape at 11:59. I smiled, as I skipped happily to the girls, playing Solitaire.

Third Person PoV

As the Cipher Twins and the Pines played, talked and did their normal routine, Bill waited patiently for the time to 11:59. But so was the twins, as they really miss their reverse selves, Uncle Will and their father. As the time changed 11:00 p.m., Ford asked everyone to go back to bed, as he was a little uncertain about the thought of staying up late. The Cipher Twins talked with each other through the twin links, talking about the excitement of seeing the other side of the family, destroying the Pines, making up with Gideon and other thing related to the family.

As the time changed to 11:59, a portal appeared suddenly, taking Mcgucket and Soos by surprise. "Ford!" They yelled, before getting sucked into the portal, gone forever. "Guys!" Ford was too late, as the portal became stronger and bigger, the large vortex sucked the whole family into the Mindscape, leaving only the Cipher Twins, Gideon, Stan, Ford and a portal. Stan stood by his crying brother, heartbroken over the loss of the other Cipher Wheel Zodiacs. Gideon stayed at a corner, scared as Bill came out of the portal, in his human form.

 Gideon stayed at a corner, scared as Bill came out of the portal, in his human form

(Imagine if I was evil enough to change Bill into a baby... Idea!)

(There, that's how he looked like this whole story

(There, that's how he looked like this whole story.)

The Cipher Twins were oblivious to the fact that Sixer, Fez and Star are locked in separated cages by Bill's throne. Bill smiled as he sat back on his throne, the frozen citizens never changed. "My, my, Gravity Falls it's good to be back!" Bill said, a huge smirk on his face. He then teleported to his children's room, Pinetree being his first visit. "Pinetree?" He said, eventhough it was obvious that Dipper was asleep, as soft snores were being able to hear.

He smiled, before kissing him gently on the forehead, eventhough the urge to kiss his lips were strong, he decided against it and went to Shooting Star's room, smiling as he saw she was still awake, knitting a Turquoise blue sweater with a teddy bear on it. "Father? You're back!" She said, pausing the halfway done sweater to hug the Golden Yellow demon. "Yes, I'm back. And tomorrow, you'll see the Reverse Twins and Uncle Will again. Go to bed first, sweety, we have a big day tomorrow. A big day called 'Revenge of the Ciphers'." He said, before giving Shooting Star a kiss on her forehead and waving her goodnight.

A/N

I am done! Well, that was tiring! This took four days to finish. I never take that short to update! Usually it takes up to two weeks to finish one! Maybe because I love GF so much. Maybe. Bye Doods!