Reverse Falls?

Bill's PoV

I have talked with the others and they all agreed that the kids were ready. Yes, their ready for Weirdmageddon. But, right now, I'm just visiting Will. I'm sure you know him. If you don't, Will is my twin brother, and a slave to the Gleeful Twins. Yeah, slave. But, right now, he's fine.

The Gleefuls are out and well, he needs support. "Hey Will! You holding on?" I asked him as soon as I got out of the portal. "Bill! Y-yeah, i-I'm good! M-master has s-stopped t-torturing m-me, s-since h-he loves m-me." He stuttered out happily. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "I h-heard you g-got the t-twins b-back. Is that t-true?" He asked, his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, they're back." I said, smiling softly. "Can I go see them?!" He said, happily. Yes, he loves the twins. Much like he loves his own, although he can't say that out loud.

"Sure, dear brother." I said, making a portal appear. Luckily the twins have an urgent matter to attend out of town, and they won't be back for a month. They left Will to keep guard of the mansion. He got into the portal and I followed, smiling.

Back to Gravity Falls...

"Father? Who's this?" Pinetree asked. "Pinetree, Shooting Star, this is Will, my twin brother and your uncle!" I said, making the twins smile. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Uncle Will. Why are you blue?" Shooting Star asked, while Pinetree waved. "Well, n-nice to meet y-you too, M-Mabel, D-Dipper. I'm b-blue because of m-my dimension. I'm t-the opposite s-side of Bill. I'm f-from Reverse Falls." Will said, clearly happy. "Reverse Falls? Father, there are other universes?" Pinetree asked, his eyes gleaming with curiousity.

"Yes, and Reverse Falls is like an opposite side of Gravity Falls. Example, Dipper here is, well, before you know you're my son, a Pines, curious, loves the supernatural , hates Gideon, right? Well over there, Dipper is a Gleeful, loves to torture Will," "He did stop, Bill." Will cut me off, blushing. "Yes. I know. Back to the topic. Not really into the supernatural stuff and hates Gideon, still. And over there, both of you are rich." I explained, arm around Will. "Wow! That's cool!" They both said, smiling. "They're c-cute." Will said, smiling shyly.

The twins overheard that compliment and blushed. "Thanks​, Uncle Will." Shooting Star said, cheeks red. "You're welcome, Shooting Star." Will said, his own cheeks red. Will moved over behind me, shaking. This, apparently, meant that he's being called by his 'master and mistress'. "Do you have to go now?" I said, a little disappointed. "I guess so. B-bye you t-twins..." He said, sadly. "Aww! Stay! Please?" Pinetree said, tugging at his suit. "I-I'm sorry, P-pinetree, but i-if Master c-calls I have t-to go. You can v-visit though. B-bye guys." He said, making a portal appear. The kids and I hugged him one last time before he went through the portal, smiling sadly.

Dipper's PoV (Reverse Falls)

"Where's Will?" I asked Mabel as I set my luggage. "I don't know, dear brother. I must go visit Candy and Grenda now, since I've promised the two." Mabel said, setting her own luggage near her bed. Right after she left, a portal appeared and took me by surprise. "Blueberry! Where did you go?" I asked, hugging him. "M-Master! I w-went to v-visit B-Bill!" He said, hugging me back. "Next time, please tell me. If you were kidnapped, who knows what I'll do without you..." I said, crying a little.

Well, when I'm around my Blueberry, I'm not afraid to show him my soft side. "Master, d-don't cry. I love you, and I'm s-sorry for not t-telling you. I t-thought you had a few m-more days to s-stay at P-Piedmont?" He asked, after I stopped crying. "We had to cut it short. Mom and Dad were so busy, we basically ran back here. They didn't even care and I missed my little Blueberry..." I said, before kissing him gently. He kissed back softly, making me smile.

Back to Gravity Falls...(again)

Dipper's PoV (I like Dipper too much)

Mabel had ran off to her room, saying that she wants to make a sweater for Will, while father has another meeting to attend with the other demons. Me, on the other hand, is busy searching for more clues about the other universe Will is from, Reverse Falls. "Huh, Dipper Gleeful is my doppelganger, while Mabel Gleeful is Mabel's, Gideon Pines is Gideon's, Pacifica Southwest is Pacifica's. Wow, great discription. 'Mabel Gleeful is a snobby arrogant but soft towards Gideon Pines, her long time crush. Dipper Gleeful has a mysterious and secretive behaviour, and often keeps secrets from everyone, including his sister,' Yup. Totally the opposite." I said, laughing softly. My amulet shined again, making me smile wider.

Just as I closed my book, Mabel came in. "Bro! Is this design pretty enough for Will?" She asked, showing me the baby blue sweater. It has a closed eye on the front and a teardrop behind it. I smiled, nodding. "It's pretty. How about you make more for the four others?" I asked her, making her eyes shine. "Four more? Really? Show me the designs!" Yes, I sometimes help her with the designs. I drew a Big Dipper constalation for Dipper Gleeful, a shooting star for Mabel Gleeful, a nice little llama for Pacifica Southwest and a star for Gideon Pines.

"You like it?" I asked her, showing the design. "Love it! Let me go make it!" She said, smiling. "Oh yeah, colour?" She stopped near the door and asked. "Dipper, Dark Blue, Mabel, Black, Gideon, red and Pacifica, maybe pink." I said, smiling as she jumped happily. She is so gleeful. It's like she doesn't even care about the fact that Weirdmageddon 2.0 can be released, just by making her upset. I thought, smiling.

A/N

Another chapter, done and out of here! Vote and comment your opinions!