Fifty Shades of White

It was already early in the evening.

Everyone decided to stay in the cabin the whole day. It was ‘Lazy day’.

The group gathered in the movie room. It looked just like a movie theater, only smaller. With a wide screen at the front and red seats. You get the idea.

“Fifty Shades of White? No way!” Cana debated, “It ain’t fun if you got no one to cuddle with while watching! Let’s just go with ‘Jurassic Zoo’.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Loki rolled his eyes at her, “Dinosaurs? Really?”

They were arguing which movie to play on the wide screen.

“C’mon we don’t have all night. Decide already,” Gray said as he comfortably sat himself on one of the chairs, topless. Not a little bit chilled by the AC.

“I’m curious with this Fifty Shades stuff as well. Let’s try that one,” Sting innocently thought.

Hearing this, Cana turned to him. Wide eyes from surprise at first, then it turned into a sly grin.

“Curious huh?” she murmured and turned to Loki with a smirk, “Alright then. You heard the kid, let’s baptize his virgin mind.”

Loki chuckled at her, interested at whatever she was up to. No doubt Sting was going to be bullied by her. Again.

“What’s so funny?” Sting asked. Confused.

And so the movie started playing. The lights automatically turned off. Leaving the room consumed by darkness.

“Hey, pass the chips and popcorn,” Levy said as she handed the junks to the others. She and Gajeel just got back from the kitchen, probably got in charge with the snacks.

They were all scattered everywhere.  Either by twos or by threes.

Gray was sitting with Levy and Gajeel. Erza was with Jellal. Sting, Loki and Cana were at the other corner as well.

Lucy and Natsu, of course, they were together and somewhere farther from the others.

“Have you seen this movie before?” Erza turned her head to her left, popping a popcorn in her mouth.

“Well…I skipped some parts,” Jellal answered, not looking at her.

“Was it good?”

It took him a while to reply.

“Probably not as good as having to watch it with someone special,” he said lowly as he turned to her.

With the lights off, nobody saw the reds on both of their faces.

“I wonder who’s gonna get hot tonight,” Loki said to himself, smirking.

.

Everyone went silent once the movie started. Got pretty focused on the characters and stuff.

When it got to the point where things on screen heated up, the seats started to get heated as well.

“What the hell am I watching?!” a voice of a poor innocent soul sounded from the front row, “This is porn!”

“Zip it blondie!” Gajeel’s voice came next.

Even with the AC on, some of them were feeling the heat.  

Especially on the farthest corner of the room where only little light from the screen could reach them.

Natsu was getting turned on.

Even Lucy couldn’t keep all her attention on the screen, she could feel the heat emanating from the one beside her. Like it was contagious, she started feeling the warmth from her skin as well.