---------------------------------------------------------

"Open the door! I want to get out of here!" Meera kept banging the door.

"Can you just shut up and think like an sensible adult?" Vivaan said in an annoyed tone.

"Please. Please!" She ignored him and kept banging.

"Can you fucking keep quite?!"

She fell on her knees and started crying while shivering badly. Her dress was not enough to warm her cold body and she started turning blue.

Even though he hated her gut, but he still remembered her low level of hemoglobin. He couldn't watch her die in front of his own eyes.

"Here." He removed his coat and gave it to her, which she purposely ignored.

"You'll die and I don't want my family to be responsible for the death of any other Kapoor."

"I would rather die, than to take help from the murderer's family." She shivered and spoke in a broken tone.

"Oh yes. Obviously. How can I forget? You love killing people instead of taking help. The way you killed my child."

"Your child? Your child?!!  He was mine too. He was growing inside me! A part of me died with him. Not yours."

"Right. Like it didn't effect me at all. You know how hard it was for me? When you walked away, when my baby left me?"

"Your own sister blasted my father, my sister and my brother and what did you do? Nothing! Nothing!"

"Do not forget that my sister was being tortured by your siblings!"

"Your sister tried to kill my child twice! She could have told you everything then, but she didn't. Instead she killed them. Tell me, what was my father's fault? What was my fault?"

"I'm no one to blame either! I suffered too! Because of you!"

Meera fell silent for a moment.
"Then I guess, you'll enjoy my slow death here!" she said and moved away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Samar entered the room lightly but Ira gasped still.
"You need to learn how to knock."
She rolled her eyes.

But he was stunned, and couldn't move. As if his senses gave up all together and only his heart was functioning, faster than normal.

"What?!" She raised her eye brow, even though she knew what was happening.

"Why are you dressed like this?" He said with a sharp breathe.

"You should have knocked Samar." She repeated herself.

"Why are you dressed like this?" he took a few steps towards her and stopped inches away.