Chapter 9

You spent all day with Wanda at the mall and you choose to go with a white flowers dress. You eat something in there and even talk about boys. Of course, you were pretending to have fun. It was actually boring, the shopping, the food, the talking and the walking around. How young girls like this?

"So there is someone you are interests on?"

"Well..." You 'blush', "I may have someone but is only a crush."

"It stills counts!" Wanda laughs at you.

'If only I could kill you right now.' "Stop it!" You hit her shoulder

"Sorry but crush is a funny thing." Wanda checks her Starkphone, "Look at the time. It would be the best to go and get ready."

"I still need to find something but you go ahead." You try to make her leave.

"Are sure? I can stay a little more."

"Yeah it's alright." You waved at her, "See you at dinner."

She waves back and leaves. You sigh, 'Well, that was boring and I am tired. I don't want to go anymore.'

You feel your phone going off. You see is your boss calling.

"Yes sir?" You answer.

"How is the mission going?"

"Well sir, this night I will have finally access to the Avengers. Who should be the first to fall?"

"I want the android, Vision." He chose.

"Got it sir." You hung up.

You go towards the exit and planning how to have the android, which has the infinite stone of the mind, under your control.

Night...

You were getting ready to leave the apartment when there was a call.

"Sir?"

"Change of plans. We need you to steal their plan to attack us." An agent says, "For the first time I see you in dress, you look nice."

"Don't get distract." You replied and hung up. You sigh, you stop questioning in how they could see you a long time ago, and you go ahead towards Steve apartments.

Avengers POV...

"Well before (f/n) comes, let's get it together." Tony says as he stun up, "Tomorrow morning we go and struck that dam base."

"Tony, it is not that easy." Natasha remarks, "We need to have a good plan and strategy."

"I have one." Tony turns to her, "Attack"

Before someone could calm him down, there was a knock on the door. Natasha and Clint gather the blueprints that were scatter around the living room. Steve to open the door to find (f/n) waiting.