Chapter 7

Reader POV

I was back in the my apartment after having dinner with those people. My plan was to meet everyone and cause a little fight but they were planning attacking HYDRA and I could not let that happen. So when I told them to stop, they wanted for me to stay and eat dinner with them. I say no because I could not but they insist.

In the end I stay, but a hour passed I went back to my apartment. So now I need a better plan, I wanted to start with Thor. He is as a dog, so that means he would follow his owner orders. He is also a god so that meant a good fight.

I hear a knock on my door and as soon as possible, I hide my HYDRA suit and weapons. I heard voices on the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I ask as I get ready for any attack.

"Is me, ma'am. Steve Rogers and James Barnes." Steve answers. "I want to apologize for what happened in my apartment."

I open the door. Steve was wearing a grey shirt and blue pants, while James a.k.a Bucky was wearing a white shirt and black pants. It looks like they are defenseless.

"Come on in." I open the door more for them to pass through. They follow me to the living room. They sit as I go to the kitchen. Thinking about it, I can kill them right now. Either poisoning them or just stab them. That easy would be to kill them and more with my powers, easy as cake. However, it would get hard if the Avengers know that the last place they were was in this apartment.

"You want something?" I ask them.

"No thanks, ma'am."

"No doll, thanks."

Ah. The Winter Soldier was recovering from HYDRA and starting to be the person he was before. Well I hope he enjoys it because after I finish with these idiots, he is going back with me.

I nodded at their answer. Okay, became their friend slowly and then strike from the back. I put some water for my coffee and go to the living room.

"So...What you wanted to apologize again?" I look at Steve and this one blushes.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry that you end it up been witness for Tony's and my fight. I want to repay you by inviting you tomorrow to eat at my apartment."

Great.

"I'd love to! At what time?"

Steve tells you the details and you can ignore the way Bucky is looking around for something. Oh, so he still have some skills from HYDRA. Well it seems the Winter Soldier hasn't forgotten his training.

Well this is getting interesting.