The door bell rang and Meher got up to open it but Parmish beat her to it. Meher rolled her eyes and settled back in her seat.

"Hey Paru.. How are you." Megha chirped.

Parmish smiled and replied, "I'm good, how are you. How is Vivek", letting her in.

"Good and Good", Megha answered.

" Miku... Ready ye....." Megha froze in her spot as her eyes fell on the cast on Meher's arm. "Oh my God!!! What happened", Megha finally found her voice.

"Nothing, I just slipped. In the bathroom.", Meher answered before Parmish could say anything. She eyed Parmish hinting him to stay quiet as she didn't want Megha to question her on 'what actually happened'.

"Jhalli (stupid girl)", Megha shook her head, disappointed at Meher.

"So, now that our shopping plan is canceled,how about a movie night", Megha continued.

"Why!!! We can still go for shop....", Meher said but was interrupted by Parmish, "No you aren't going anywhere. Take rest."

"But my arm is plastered, I can still walk!",Meher reasoned.

"Yeah, and you are on painkillers, so you're not feeling anything but when their effect will wear off, you'll be screaming in pain. So NO. You are not going anywhere.", Parmish ordered.

"Bossy!!", Meher mumbled.

"I think he is right",Megha approved Parmish's reason and Parmish gave her a thumbs up. Meher pouted like a kid and settled back on couch so they can watch the movie.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

After the movie, Megha left. Parmish and Meher retired for the night and went to their room. Parmish took off his tshirt and laid on bed, while Meher went to dressing room to change into nightwear.

When even after ten minutes, Meher didn't come back, Parmish frowned and knocked on the door,"Miku....Everything ok??"

".. Yeah....I just. I cannot put this top on. I mean....I cannot get it through my head.", Meher replied.

"Umm..You need any help?", Parmish asked sincerely.

"No... I'll.. I'll manage... Wait... actually yeah....,Can you please find something from my wardrobe that's comfy and I can get it through my arm and head!!??", Meher requested.

"Sure!!", Parmish responded, wondering what can be comfy and loose enough for her arm, at the sane time. Besides, digging in a girl's closet is like walking into a maze.

"Here", Parmish knocked the door again holding a t-shirt for her. Meher slowly opened the door slightly and hung out her good arm. Parmish handed her the t-shirt and waited at the door.

"Its your t-shirt !!!!", Meher yelled.

"Yeah.. Its.. uhmm.. comfy and would go through your arm and...head easily.", Parmish replied leaning to the wall beside the door.

Meher nodded, as if Parmish could see her approval

Meher nodded, as if Parmish could see her approval. She carefully wore his t-shirt and opened the door, coming out hesitantly.

Parmish turned  sideways to look at her. His eyes traveled from her bare feet to her silk smooth legs, to her ravishing thighs where his t-shirt's hem hung loosely.He continued scanning her body hidden in the oversized fabric,befire finally stopping at her eyes. Her eyes roamed all around the room to avoid meeting his.Her cheeks flushed in shyness. Her plastered hand rested sideways to her chest while the other was busy stretching the t-shirt as long as possible to cover the bare skin on her thighs. Though the t-shirt was long enough to cover the subject, but it was too short for her liking.

Parmish stared at her, dumbstruck by her sensuality

Parmish stared at her, dumbstruck by her sensuality. Her looks at this point, mesmerized his senses. He stood there, just looking at her, imagining doing things to her.

"Umm...Its late. I think we should... sleep.", Meher murmured.

Meher's words brought him out of his wild thoughts and he nodded.

They both settled on their sides of bed. Meher was laying still, dizziness overpowering her eyes,while Parmish tossed and turned in bed with unrest. When even after fifteen minutes he couldn't find comfort, he did what he was avoiding ever since he got to bed, and placed his hand on her waist. He could feel her muscles tense at his touch, but she didn't resist today.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
A/N:

Hola!!!

So, she didn't push his hand away, That's a step forward right???

Please show your love to Paru and Miku through votes/comments /shares and your valuable feedback.

Good Night ❤️ ❤️