After them another girl walked right in.

"I heard your introduction and I'm Destiny", she laughed.

"Hey how many people are we still waiting on?", I asked.

"I believe our booklet said 7 roommates so 2 more girls", Scarlett said.

"Hey guys I have an idea, we should go out to the under 21 club tonight so we can get to know one another", Malia suggested.

"I'm down", destiny said

"Me too", Luna said.

"Me three", said a girl who was just walking in.

"Wow you didn't miss a thing", Kristen laughed.

"Nope, I'm Jordan", she said.

"So this is Scarlett, Malia, Kat, Kristen, Destiny, and I'm Luna".

"Hey I think we're all gonna get along", she said.

"Fingers crossed", I said.

"While we wait for the last girl we should all unpack", Scarlett said.

"Let's do it", Destiny said leading the line of girls going into different rooms.

I grabbed my mattress and threw it at the bottom of the bunk bed as I made my bed. As I was making my bed a knock sounded on my door. I opened the door to see Ellie carrying her suitcase.

"H-hi Ellie", I said.

She ignored me and walked right past where I was.

"Where's my bed boyfriend stealer?", she asked.

By her calling me that I got the message that she didn't want to talk to me or about the situation.

"Up there", I pointed at the top of the bunk bed.

"I want the bottom", she said rolling her eyes at me.

"But I have the bottom".

"Don't you think you should be nice to me since you stole my boyfriend?".

"Yeah", I sighed.

"Then I suggest you move your slutty little self up on the top".

Without responding I slowly moved my stuff up to the top of the bunk. I wasn't scared of her or anything but I did steal her boyfriend and I did feel bad.

"Is everyone ready to head out?", Malia yelled.

Everyone walked out of their rooms in new clothes besides me. Everyone looked kinda skimpy while I was still dressed in my plain white tee and shorts.

We all walked out and while I was walking by myself Luna approached me.

"Hey, Kat right?".

"Yeah", I said.

"So you're the quiet one".

"Not usually but for now I guess".

"So what's up with you and Ellie? She keeps giving you these dirty looks".

"It's a long story".

"I've got time girl, spill".

"We were best friends last year and she was dating this guy and he cheated on her with me".

"No way, why did you let him do that?".

"He and I hated each other at first and then one day we just hung out and we got to like each other so he kissed me. 3 months passed by and then we fell in love but she loved him too".

"Did he love her back?".

"No, he ended up hating her because she became so impatient with him and she treated him so bad".

"Are you two talking about me because that could not be more false", Ellie yelled as she interrupted me.

"Hey mind it", Luna said back to Ellie.

"Thanks".

"No problem, if anything she's gonna be the troublemaker in the house".

"Yeah".

"So are you still with this guy?".

"No, I broke it off the night that she found out".

"Does this guy go here?".

"Yeah, I haven't talked to him since that night".

"Do you still love him?".

"No, it kinda faded I guess".

"That sucks, I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years".

"Does he go here?".

"Yeah his name's Isaiah, I'll introduce him to you tonight since him and his roommates are coming to the club tonight".

"Can't wait to meet him".

"Yeah he's great, he's a football player and he's super hot so it's a win win".

"Is he playing here?".

"Yup, we're your average Cheerleader, football couple".

"That's cute, Cameron and I were a baseball, softball thing".

"I hope that I'll meet this infamous Cameron sometime soon".

"I would introduce you but Ive been avoiding him".

"Why, because of that little bitch?".

"Yes but no. I think that's it's just best that him and I stay out each other's lives".

"Oh that sucks".

"Yeah but I'm over it".

"There will be so many new guys for you here, you'll forget about him".

"I really hope", I said as we walked into the club.