Diary of Two Popular Girls

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! ISZY HERE!! SO RIDDA IS MAKING ME UPDATE!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY LOL HERE IS MY DAY TODAY!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!! My stupid alarm clock roared to life. I groaned and switched it off, jumping out of my bed. When I got out of the bed, I literally dragged myself to my closet and pulled out a green and white tank top and white skinny jeans. I got out my make-up bad and put on white eyeshadow with silver glitter mascara. I ate and put my phone and IPod in my backpack, then ran out the door. 

The bus pulled up a few minutes later and i got on the bus hoping to not see my crush. Darn. He was right there looking as good as ever. His brown hair flipping in his face and his dark chocolate brown eyes stareing right back into my hazel ones. I took my seat and pulled out my IPod and turned it on. When we got to another stop I let, Helinda, a girl in my grade into the seat and sat back down. 

I got to my locker and quickly pulled out my books and got a pen. I ran into homeroom and sat down. The morning anouncements came on and so the bell run. I ran out and went to the other side of the school to social studies. I sat at my seat and listening to blah blahh blahhh. The bell rang 40 minutes later and I went to math again listen to another 40 minutes of BLAAAAHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

HEY THIS IS ISABELLE RIDDA WILL DO THE NEXT ONE LATER SORRY THIS WAS SHORT!!! :)