His face turns red from anger. There's basically steam coming out of his ears. He tightens his grip on my phone and walks closer.

"Wallet." he orders once more. I roll my eyes and hand him my wallet. I swirl my tongue inside my mouth and look outside my window.

I see Grayson's face. I gasp.

My eyes widen and my lips slightly part open.

"Go away..." I mouth to him and discretely wiggle my hand to tell him to get the hell out of here. A smiles appears on his face as he tilts his head.

"You're grounded, Hailee." he mouths and stamps his forehead on the window.

"Hailee!" my dad's voice echoes miles away.

"Hailee." Grayson's voice calls me from the window. When I turn to him, he is completely different. He's dressed in a clown outfit and his face is now serious, almost sexy.

He licks his bottom lip while saying my name repeatedly. I bite my bottom lip.

"Hailee!" my dad shouts.

My gaze don't leave Grayson's.

A smile appears on his face.

"You're fucked up." he laughs.

Grayson disappears as soon as I blink my eyes.
I turn to my dad. His face is even darker than earlier. I see his hand in the air, ready to slap my cheek. My eyes wide and my pupils narrow.

A sharp pain hits the side of my face and I fall down the couch

A sharp pain hits the side of my face and I fall down the couch. I bring a hand to my burning cheek and turn around with tears welling my eyes. My mouth opens wide.

He stands there, proud of his act, clenching his fists on my phone and wallet.

I move my hair out of my face and stand up as fast as possible. I run up to my room as tears fall down my cheeks and sobs escape my mouth.

I slam the door behind me and lean back on it. I slide along it as I fall to the ground, bawling.
I run both of my hands in my hair, lightly tugging on it, as I cry in frustration.

I turn around and punch my door, leaving a hole in it. I lightly press my forehead on the door and sob.

I bring my gaze up to the mirror in the corner of my room. I stare at my ugly reflection for a few seconds.

A chuckle escapes my lips.

I completely turn around so I'm now facing the mirror. The tears has stopped. I smile at myself.

What kind of ugly piece of shit am I looking at right now...

I giggle as I place a strand of hair behind my ear. I get on four legs and crawl to my mirror.

I sit in front of it and stare closely at myself.

I burst out laughing when I see my red cheek.
I laugh and laugh some more, holding my stomach to ease the cramps.