Chapter 8/ Back Stabbing Bitch

"Daniel put me down!" I say over Daniel's shoulder. Lucky I put on jeans not shorts.

"Say your sorry"

"But I'm not though, so how can I say it"

"Your just making it worse for yourself auggie, give me one reason to put you down"

"You love me, and if you don't put me down I'll never come back." Once I said that he put me down stright away.

"I put you down so you can't go anywhere."

"To late" I say running outside while he chases me around the backyard.

"Okay, okay I surrender " I say putting my hands up.

"Your going to be late for your dance class"

"Shit, I'll just have to run it, there's to much traffic."

I grab my dance bag from Daniel's room, kiss him goodbye and start running, it's like a half hour drive but in the traffic it would have been an hour but me runnng it 15 minutes. So I start running, thank you track team. I get there 10 minutes before class starts so I have time to catch my breath while I stretch, sam is going to be in today's class but he can't do the duet because these to many lifts in it, I'm kinda glad though because we all I know I hate lifts. Once I finish stretching I walk over to Jess and sam and talk to them.

"Hey " Jess says to me.

"Hello one of my Favourite people "

"Hello dance partner" I'm not even going to bother with the rest because it will be the same answer, as always.

"Um sam I should be your only favourite person, hence that I'm your girlfriend" Jess says

"Wait what!" Bloody hell, people are getting together left right and centre. It almost made me spit out my water.

"Yeah,  we got together and that reminds me, miss said that sam and I are doing the duet so you don't  have to anymore " she knows that duet means everything to me and she's taking it away, I can tell she doesn't even like sam and also she's dating Zach , she just wanted the duet, she's always been jealous of me but I never say anything. Because I don't want to look up myself.

"Also she gave me your solo, so don't  even bother showing up to the end of year show."

"Your not any good at point or contemporary, both those dances consist of that." I say getting defensive.

"Well sweetheart, well you were hanging out with your boy toy, and using him so you can get famous, I'd been practicing and I'm actually pretty good, better then you even."

"You started dancing because of me, two years ago, I've been dancing since I was three years old, your a back stabbing bitch."

"Your getting all my solos, so it will be able to show your ability."

"The ones that made for five year olds"

She doesn't say anything after I said that, you thought I was up myself, well you thought wrong, Jess is. I'm not needed today, so I just sit and watch, everything I've worked so hard for has been taken away from a bitch, she can't even remember half the choreography and the teacher just keeps yelling at her and ask me to show her but I say no, you replaced me with her, I'm not helping you. The look on her face was priceless and she looked like she really needed me.

"You gave me a baby solo, cause I'm not good enough so work with who you replaced me with Asher" we call our teacher by her first name.

"Fine, Jess your out, August your dances are your own again"

"Guess you weren't as good as you thought" I say to Jess as she walks pass me. I go to sam and we start dancing, Asher finally looking happier but Jess not so much, she's giving me dagers.

Once we finish I call an uber home and go over to the boys house.

"Your girlfriend is crazy Zach" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"How?"

"For one she's cheating on you with Sam, she tried taking my duet and solo which she did but I got it back and three I think she was using you for fame, I'm really sorry Zach" I say as my rushed speedy talks goes away and it feels with sympathy.

"Why do you have to lie Auggie" Jess walks around the corner.

"I'm not lying, your the one who's a liar"

"Oh sweetheart your just jealous "

"Can I slap a bitch ?" I say out loud.

"Get the hell out of my house Jess!" Zach says on the verge of yelling. So that's what she does, she leaves and I go up to zach and just hug him.

"It's alright, I'm glad I saw that side of her." He says and walks up stairs into his room. I feel a bad for him, she was my friend and she hurt him. The rest of us just decide to go for a swim, so I go home and change into my black triangle bikini and just through a pair of comfortable shorts on and a jumper on and head back over. Today's really hot and it's only 5 o'clock and we had nothing better to do so we were like why not. Once Jack let's me in we head stright to the pool, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah already in there, so I just run and jump in. We chill out for a bit before, I go home and finish some homework cause I got school tomorrow.