Chapter 16

I walk back into our house. I make sure rissa put the baby beds up. While I was gone, I had my contractor take out my office and workout rooms and make them bedrooms.

"Baby! I'm so sorry!" Brantley says. I nod and walk the triplets inside.

Teething is a bitch. I lay them in their bouncers before sitting on the couch checking my phone. Our "split" is trending.

@BGnation- Dakota and Brantley Split?! What?! And don't they have 3 kids??

@IloveBG- What happened?! She was perfect!

I get tired of reading the same tweets. Over. And over. So I decide to post something.

@DakotaRoyal- it was a misunderstanding! We are fine, and happy. Thank you for worrying. I love him with all my heart. Our wedding is in 2 weeks! Can't wait to marry him!

Within seconds my post goes viral! So annoying.

I still haven't picked out a wedding dress.

"Babe!" I yell. He runs in immediately.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can you watch the babies? Me and Ma are going dress shopping." I tell him. He agrees so I go change. ((Outfit up top))

After getting dressed I call Ma, Rissa, and Ashley and ask them to meet me at the wedding dress store. They agree.

I walk into the kitchen and see Brantley playing with the Triplets on the floor.

Now that I'm thinkin about it, the blood tests said I'm 16 weeks... but no gender trace? Or bump? I'm confused.

"Babe I'm leaving!" I say

He jumps up. "I love you. Be safe!" He tells me. I kiss him, before kissing the triplets telling them bye, then walk out the door.

I call rissa when I get in my truck.

"Hey girl. Can we meet you at the hospital first? I wanna get an ultrasound and more blood work." I tell her.

"Sure come on." She says. I call Ash and Ma and they agree to meet us there.

I pull up at the hospital and go to Rissa's department. I decide to do my own blood this time.

After I draw up my blood, I put it in a separate testing area before letting it get tested. I then let Ashley do an unltrasound.

There's no heartbeat. Or baby. If I had a miscarriage then I would have gone through the process.

I grab my blood results and they say negative. I tear up and tell ma.

"I don't know what to do!" I say. "Brantley is gonna be so upset!" I tell her.

"No he won't, he will understand it was a mishap. Yall have 3 already!" She says. I smile.

"Dress shopping ladies!" I say. We drive to the dress shop. When we get there I just give instructions.

"Everybody pick out a dress. I will try it on and see if I like it." I say. Everyone, including the lady that's helping us agrees. I tell the lady what I want and she goes searching.

When everybody is done, I do Ma's first. It's simple. It's beautiful. I walk out and show everybody.

We agree however, it's not the dress. I then try Rissa's on. I like it, but it's not the dress.

A bunch of dresses later, I see the last one. And just looking at it I know it's the one. I quickly put it on before walking out.

"This is the one!" I say

"This is the one!" I say. Everyone agrees, so we pay for the dresses.