Chapter 10

Dakota's POV

B

rantley decided to take a few weeks off of tour so we can go home and tell everyone. We're on our way to momma Becky's and Kolby's to tell them. I wish my parents were here for me to tell them. But my dad left and walked out when I was 15. My mom dies 5 years ago. I was an only child and never met my grandparents. So I'm the only one left.

We got kolby a shirt that says "world's okayest uncle".

Momma Becky got a onesie that says "should I call you Granny, Nana, Memaw, Grams, or just simply Grandma? Please decide by January!"

And me and BG are wearing shirts that say "It takes real men to make twins" on his and mine has a skeleton of two babies and my ribs and bones

But I have to wear a big sweatshirt to hide my bump. I'm HUGE!

We pull up at momma Becky's and she runs out and hugs me. We hug her back before grabbing the gift bags.

"Kolby! Get your ass in here we have presents!" I yell up the stairs. He comes running down. We and them the gift bags.

"Open at the same time!" We both say, then start laughing. When they do, I shrug off my sweatshirt since they're focused on the presents and hold up my left hand. Momma Becky screams when she sees hers, but screams louder when she sees my shirt and hand. Kolby cries. And they both run and hug us.

"Boys or girls or both?!" They ask.

"Our gender reveal will be I'm 2 days at our house." Brantley says.

We are moving into Brantley's house. His is 7 bedrooms, while mine is only 2.
We stay at momma's until after lunch, then head to my house to pack up some stuff. We're gonna keep my house, just because I inherited it. 5 house later, getting sick twice, and multiple boxes later, we make it to brantley's. We go to his room and fall asleep.

I wake up and can't move. This is the part I hate. Having triplets means I have to do IVs, drink lots, take more medicine, and can't move as much. Brantley sees me struggling and looks worried. He helps me up and I feel dizzy. He unpacks for me, much to my displeasure. I have to sit down when I unpack. Which means I can only unpack my clothes.

Brantley calls the doctor, which I told him to schedule an emergency appointment. I won't tell him why, only because he's gonna flip out. We get in my truck and head to the office.

When we get back to the room the doctor just hands me the prescriptions, and 10 IVs ready to go.

"What's going on? Dakota what aren't you telling me!" Brantley asks concerned.

"Babe, I'm fine I promise. It's just now that I'm carrying triplets, I have to do IVs every morning and drink lots. I also have to take more medicine. Can we get home so I don't have to do this IV here? I'll explain more. I promise." I say to him.

"Whatever you want. Up you go. Thanks doctor." Brantley says as we leave. We get home and I immediately put the IV in.

"Can you hold me?" I ask him. He nods and strips to his boxers and climbs in

"Babe it's normal. The triplets need all the nutrients and water they can get. That's why I couldn't move at first, I didn't have the nutrients needed. Baby, I'm sorry for not telling you. Don't be mad." I say, pleading he's not.

"You should have told me!" He says getting up. "You had me worried to death when he handed those to you. I thought something was seriously wrong!"

"I forgot to tell you! I guess he didn't say anything because I'm a doctor!!" I yell. I take the IV out and shut off the tap. I grab one of the bags I didn't unpack and grab 2 more IV bags and my medicine. Struggling to get up, he has his back turned and I finally get up. I walk to the door and down the stairs before he stops me.

"I'm trying so hard right now. I'm the one that's carrying triplets, I forgot about the IVs!" I yell.

"Stay please." He asks crying. "I'm sorry, I was just worried and upset."

I sigh and walk back upstairs, do my IV again and start drifting off to sleep. I wake up when it's done and Undo it before going back to sleep with brantley rubbing my stomach.

"Boys, girls, or both?" He asks me.

"Both." I say. "You?"

"Both. 1 boy 2 girls? 1 girl 2 boys?" He asks me.

"Honestly I don't know." He nods his head.

"Hey peanuts. We're gonna know what yall are tomorrow. Mommy and daddy can't wait!" He says, and then I feel 2 kicks where his hands are. One where my ribs are. He smiles and kissing my tummy. "Goodnight" He says and I drift asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are yall excited? I am! New chapter soon!!❤❤