Chapter 13

Dakota's POV

I can't get comfortable for the life of me. Having 3 babies in my tummy is exhausting! They always kick at night, 3 babies kicking you in the ribs is not fun! Or an over protective brantley.

He won't let me do anything!! I swear I'm disabled! I haven't seen Ma or Ko in a while, and I miss them. I'm looking for my phone when it goes off. Brantley posted something on Twitter. It's 2 pictures, I never realized he took.

He captioned it 'off guard of my lovely fiance before and after becoming pregnant

He captioned it 'off guard of my lovely fiance before and after becoming pregnant. I took the first picture a week before I found out she was pregnant, a week before I proposed. I took the second one when we left for a doctor's appointment. I love my fiance and my babies. But I have to announce I'm taking a break for 2 years to be with my family! I love you Dakota and BG Nation!'

There were lots of positive comments, but a few negative ones as well. I start reading them, but Brantley walks in and takes it from me.

"Next week we need to pack the hospital bag for when you get admitted after the appointment." He tells me handing me my IV bag and medicine.

"I know. Almost time for the babies to be here!" I say hooking up my IV.

One week later..

The babies are starting to move around a lot more, shifting theirs heads down. I feel every moment of it. And it's painful. So so painful! While I was sleeping, Brantley took a picture of my belly and posted it.

Even when she's sleeping, she's beautiful

Even when she's sleeping, she's beautiful. Doctor appointment tomorrow ❤ -The Gilbert Family.

By doctors appointment, he means hospital. That's right I'm being admitted tomorrow. It's gonna be a long few weeks but it's totally worth it in the end. We eat breakfast and watch movies.

"Brantley. When do you wanna get married?" I ask him.

"Whenever you want to baby. Just after the babies are born." He smiles at me.

"I love you." I say leaning up to kiss him. He kisses me back.

"Hey peanuts. We can't wait to meet you! You'll be home soon and in our arms." He says. I feel them moving and start kicking. He smiles, kisses my belly, then wraps his arms around me. We let sleep over come us