Chapter Two: Untitled

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην pixiedrop

Dedicated to CpdRox for being my first comment!!!!! Yay! :)

"For the last damn time Denny! You have to tell him!" Liz yelled from the passanger seat. 

"I'll do it when I'm ready Liz!" I said keeping my eyes on the road. This is how the whole morning has gone since we woke up for school this morning. Liz wants me to come out and just tell Jace that I'm pregnant with his child. I'm just not ready. 

"Liz what if he wants nothing to do with me or my baby, hmm? Its not as easy as you think or are trying to make it. I'm 16 and pregnant! It was my first time! My parents don't know and the baby's father doesn't know either." At that point I started sobbing in the school parking lot. Everytime someone would walk by the car they'd look at me if I had three eyes.  

"I'm sorry Den." Liz as she reached over and hugged me " If he doesn't want you or this kid that makes him the stupidest guy on the planet. You are gorgeous, smart, funny, caring. You have the whole package. Guys are just to stupid to see that you're the real thing because they'd rather not spend time working to get the perfect girl and sleep with the easy ones, but you are the kind of girl guys need to take home to see their parents." There was a moment of silence before she spoke."Now come on before we are late to class." 

I couldn't speak because of my tears so I just nodded. She passed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes. We got out of the car and walked in the school with everyone else. As we walked down the hall to our lockers we saw Jace and Jesse. Jace was talking to his girlfriend, yes his GIRLFRIEND Mecca. He looked over at me, giving me a wink he then began to kiss Mecca, sticking his tongue half way down her throat. I stood there stuck like a deer in headlights. Liz looked at me then noticed what was going on so she pulled me down the hall. 

"Come on Den, don't let him get to you"she said as we walked away.

****************************************************************************

I had two classes with Jace before lunch, American Lit., and Chemistry and American History after lunch. I was walking down the long narrow hallwayon my way to 2nd period; American Lit.; I walked in the class and sat in my assigned seat in the front of the class I was the first on there,which was different. Not saying km always late to class but I'm never early. I was sitting there for about five mintues when my teacher Mrs. Walsh walked into class. She was in her early 30s, with long brown hair tied up in a bun and her usual casual attire. She looked at me and did a double take looking a little shocked. 

"Hayden what are you doing here so early? Clad doesn't start for another 15 minutes." 

"I just....you know I.." I couldn't make out what exactly to say to her and whether or not to confide in her. 

"You. Can tell me anything Hayden." She said beginning to rub my back, in comfort. 

I let out a deep breath "You cant tell anybody, especially not my family" 

"Tell me anything, Hayden" Mrs.Walsh said 

"I-I'm pregnant." I said in a low voice hoping she wouldn't hear. 

"Oh dear lord. Hayden! You cant be serious. You are too innocent" 

"You mean I was....my innocence is gone now" 

"Okay.....well who is actually the baby's dad?"she asked 

"J-Jace And-Anderson" I said through tears, ashamed.( you probably think I'm nothing but a big baby)  

"Dammit" it was my first time hearing Mrs.Walsh curse "You...you know hes probably not going to want to take care of this kid right,?" 

I nodded. I knew, I knew all to well. 

"Well I think-" she wad cut off by the class bell "We'll talk after class"

Just as Mrs.Walsh began her lesson. I looked up at him as he glanced in my direction, which made him do a double take, and give me a mind melting lopsided smile. I looked away and he just walked to his seat i the back of class where the "popular kids" sit. I could feel him staring, almost burning holes in the back of my head.

I couldn't pay attention throughout the whole class, Mrs. Walsh could tell and left me alone consumed in my thoughts during the class.

After class I stayed by to have my chat with Mrs.Walsh. She was really helpful. She shared her experience with me. She got pregnant at the age of eighteen, it was also her first time having sex. She said she did't know what to do at first, she tried hidding it from her parents but she knew the bigger she got the harder it would be to hide, so she just went out and told her parents. The were disappointed at first but they realized what was done was doe and there was nothing they could do to stop it. Her baby's father stepped up and took care of Kaydie and now he is her husband. I wish it would turn out the same way for me.

She convinced me to just tell my parents. The earlier the better, right?

*******************************************************************************

Crappy chapter I know I'll have a better one in about 2 days. Any suggestions on how Hayden should tell Jace she's prego?? And should Jace want to take care of the kid? Let me know!!!