Prologue

I sit in my bedroom replaying the night that happened 2 weeks ago over and over again in my head. The more I think about it the more I wish it never happened.

Flashback

"So what are you wearing to the big party Denny?" my bestfriend, Elizabeth asked me excitedly, while browsing through my closet.

"I don't know. I might not even go"

My other bestfriend Natilie immediately sprang off my bed and jumped in my face. "What do you mean you might not go?" she said furiously. "It's only the hottest party of the year. And this is when they actually invite everyone! I mean everyone. Even you!"

"What's that supposed to mean Nat?" I asked a little angry

"It means they invite goody goodies who always do their homework, always on time, the safety first type, a.k.a. yourself" she said pointing at me

"She is kinda right Denny." Liz said shrugging slightly.

"Come on Hayden. You're sixteen! Live your life to the fulliest! Make a bucket list for God's sake. Do something out of your bounderies! Be courageous!"

"Okay! I'll go if you shut the hell up!" I said pushing her out my face.

"See look, you already started! You said your first curse word." She acts proud while I just roll my eyes.

"Oh!" Liz said raising her hand "Can I do your hair?"

"Sure, love" I said smirking at her

As soon as I said yes Liz knew exactlly what she wate to do with it, she put it new a nice french braid. Wich looked amazing.

"Thanks Liz"

"Okay we have to leave so we can get dressed and ready" Natilie said grabbing Liz's hand.

"Bye-bye" Liz said before walking out the door

"OK!" I yelled after them."What to wear" I asked my self. I searched through my closet about 4 times before remembering a dress I had bought but never worn. It was a bandeau dress with embellished gold detailing and pleated skirt. I added my cream colored pumps, earrings with pink rinestones, a touch of pink lipstick, and a glittery clutch.

15 minutes later I get a text from Liz.

Comee outside lovee. we R ready 2 partayy (Nat is Getting On My Nerves) :P