Chapter 22 : Problems.

( Unedited) Bryson's POV:

**Day before School**

I woke up with a loud thud coming from downstairs.

Usually I would just let StepMonster deal with it, but I then heard this loud scream coming from a woman...

My eyes opened instantly, and I sprinted out the door following the crying that I then heard.

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled looking towards my stepmother who had her hands pressed against the side of her face sobbing, and my dad curling his fist angrily.

"It's none of your fucking business Bryce, now get the hell out and leave your mother and I alone."

My brows drew together, I was about to respond with, "Shes not my mom!" But Danielle responded first , "Henry," She choked out, "He has the right to know..."

"Shut the hell up Danielle! He's my son! And I'll tell him whenever I want to!"

"Tell me what Dad..?" I raised my voice at him.

"Get out." He said in a scary calm voice, his dark eyes staring into mine.

But I stared back at him, and without loosing his gaze I said, "No. Not untill you tell me what's going on."

"Honey.." Danielle began.

"Don't you dare Danielle! " My father raised his fist at her.

Danille glared at him, and bravely got up, walking towards me.

With her hands against my shoulders, she whispered, " Bryson, your father has decided to leave his business in Charlie's hands
when he passes away..."

I was alittle disappointed really, I thought she was finally gonna tell me about my mom... but this news only angered me.

I was his fucking son.

By blood.

And he has the audicity to give it to my crappy step-brother and wasn't even planning on telling me?

"But I'm his fucking son!" I yelled, pushing Danielle away from me. "I'm your fucking son by blood Dad! How, how could you do this to me? I thought I would be the one leading it, you..you promised me Dad... "

My dad gave Danielle an evil stare, then met my fucking eyes with no emotion visible and said in a cold voice, "Because you're a fucking disappointment Bryson. I tried giving you the love you need, I even cleared your name to go back to this shitty little town you call your home, but all you've done is screw it up! You never cared about your grades, you've never done anything to prove yourself besides getting drunk-"

"You act like you don't! You act like you don't cheat on Danielle here with other women that you do "buisness" with! Don't be shaming on me when you're no better." I yelled at him with gritted teeth, my nails digging into my palms as I curled them up tightly.

"Henry no!" Daniele shrieked, but it was too late, the air was knocked out of me and a throbing pain immediately started forming on the pit of my stomach.

I was on the floor now, cluthing my stomach.  I couldn't think straight, I only heard my father's voice, "You want to be a tough guy and stand up to me, eh? C'mon get up," He pulled me up from my shirt and got close to my face, " Punch me, punch me right here.." He pointed to his cheek, shaking me violently when I didn't respond, "C'mon hit me! You want to yell at me again! Hit! Me!"