Don't piss me off

Start from the beginning

"Get that stick out your ass and listen. We're gonna find her dude. She's a big girl anyway, she's probably biting them right now" he chuckles.

"Probably" I look at Maximus as he walks in my room.

"Get some sleep. We're gonna step our game up and begin searching ourselves" Justin leaves the room. Maximus lays down at my feet as he whines. He misses her too. We both do. I pat the beside of my bed so he can come up.

"Goodnight Max" I turn off the lights.

ELENAS POV
"Its been two days now. Guess they weren't the friends you thought they were" some creepy guy chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up! I seen the way Lock looked at you guys, he's gonna kill you when he finds you!" I spit. He just does a creepy laugh and slaps me in the cheek. I winch in pain.

"Don't fucking touch me" I hiss. He slaps me again and walks out the room. I already felt the bruise coming up. All they've done to me since I've been here was abuse me. I'm starting to see black dots.

LOCKS POV
I wake to cuddling Max. I immediately jump out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. Putting on my red jacket.

"Lock!!" a the boys run into my room.

"What" I groan.

"WE FOUND HER!" I look at them and start running down the stairs and outside to the car with them and Max following. Brandon gave me the address and I followed the directions. I should've known! An old warehouse. The guys and I split up when we entered the old creepy warehouse, Maximus with me. I hear groaning and hold my gun up as I walk towards the noise.

"BUTTERFLY!" I shout and try to find a place to get her out of the cell.

"Lock..." she faintly says.

"Hey hey, hold on Butterfly I'm coming" I try to bend the bars like I did in the prison. "fuck" I say to myself. The bars start to bend.

"Ah, Lock Archer" I turn around to see Dawson. My eyes grow darker when I see him.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I throw myself on him and start beating the hell out of him while Max helps.

"Elena!" I hear the guys say behind me.

"Hi..." she tries to say.

"Guys, Lock already started to bend the bars" Colin and the guys run over and tries to bend it more. I keep punching Dawson not realizing he's bleeding everywhere and unconscious. I point my gun at his head and pull the trigger. I hear Butterfly crying and immediately run over to her.

"We're gonna get you out of here Butterfly" I push the guys out the way and bend the bars. I put my hand through it so she can grab it.

"I can't stand" she tries to stand, but screams in pain.

"Guys try to look for the keys!" I snap and they run off.

"Butterfly I'm coming" I try to squeeze myself through the bars, but I'm too big. Only her little body would be able to get through. But Max hops through the bars and puts his head under Elena's arm.