Chapter 37

"Eww, what the fucks this" chuck shouted.

Chuck stalked off the stage, kicking the speaker in the meantime. He was so angry, I didn't know what got into him.

"What's wrong" Paul our tour manager asked as he chased after him.

"The women are throwing their underwear and a pair just landed on my jacket" chuck fumed.

Paul looked at me and I shrugged.

"Most rock stars love getting panties thrown at them, I thought you would be happy. It's the dream right " I asked.

"Yeah maybe, but not when their dirty" chuck growled throwing the pink panties to the floor.

"No way" I picked them up and let out a howl.

"Look, there's blood. Fucking hell" I was stuttering I was laughing so hard.

"Next we'll find a bloody fanny bullet on your back" Freddie joked.

My boyfriend did not look impressed, his lips were curled into a scowl.

"I know they say our fans are committed but it looks like some need committing" I said laughing at my own joke.

"Vile, I'm gonna say something. It's not fucking right" chuck was heading back on to the stage so Paul grabbed his shoulders pulling him back.

"Ill do it" I ran back on stage and was greeted by a crowd of screaming fans.

A huge spotlight hit me making me squint, I had no idea what I was going to say. I didn't want to offend anyone.

"Hi Chicago, thank you for coming to see us tonight. We have loved playing for you and you have been an amazing crowd. It's a shame that the band had to finish off our set with such a bad taste in our mouths. I get it's the in thing to throw underwear at performers who you find attractive I don't do it myself but I get it. What I don't understand is why you would throw dirty underwear up here. If we wanted to share bodily fluids we would invite the groupies backstage. ...... please just show any future performers and yourself more respect and thrown clean panties if it really has to be done. .... I mean look at all the things up here, if you want to give your clothes to someone who would appreciate it drop it off at your local homeless shelter. I would recommend you don't take dirty thongs they don't like it, thats why I'm banned from volunteering. And hey I would like to tell all the men in here tonight that I'm a little offended. There's not one pair of boxers, I know the guys wear more make up than I do but come on I'm not that bad. I feel a little left out there's enough g string up here to cover even Kim kardashians ass. "

The crowd was cheering loudly, i was lucky that no one was offended.

"So thank you Chicago for having us, and you vixens going commando be careful of subway grates."

I waved at the screaming crowd and left.

"We are not worthy" Freddie and the guys said playfully bowing to me.

"That was legendary, that will be on YouTube tomorrow" Paul joked.

Chuck pulled me into his arms "want to share some bodily fluid"

"Sure your place or mine" I whispered.

"I was thinking we could christen the tour bus"

"It's on loan, it's seen more action than Charlie sheen" I replied in hushed tones.

"Then we will have to show it our best moves"

"Just go and fuck in the bus already" Paul called.

We didn't need telling twice, chuck pulled me through the arena until we were outside surrounded by screaming fans.

We spent 30 minutes signing autographs and posing for photos before we finally locked ourself in the bus.

We kissed all the way to the back bedroom, we peeled our clothes off and abandoned them on the littered floor.

"God your so hot, I can't wait to fuck your tight little" he stopped and stared at the bed.

"Don't stop on my account, I quite like dinner theatre"

"Bree, what the hell" I asked.

My friend was sat on the bed with a bag on potato chips on her lap.

"Get off" chuck growled.

"I am getting off listening to you two. So where are you going to put it Charles. Cos I know your not calling her pussy tight and little "

"Bitch" I said throwing my shoe at her. Why did she always turn up at the strangest times.

"She doesn't just buy super big tampons for the hell of it you know" bree joked.

"I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina" I said quoting my favourite film.

Chuck put his hands to his ears "I've had enough tampons for the night thank you"

"So what are we doing"

I looked at chuck and shrugged "we were going to have sex but you've literally fucked that up"

A smile speaks across my friends face, she stalked the short distance across the room and ran her finger down chucks jaw "oh I don't know, rock stars as synonymous for orgys are they not"