Chapter 30

"So your telling me you've not had sex" Freddie couldn't seem to grasp the idea that chuck and I were just friends.

"We haven't even kissed, we're just friends" everyone assumed we were a couple, I had gotten bored of answering the questions.

"No way, you two totally want to bone. Just watching you two together makes me hard" he said with a wink.

"We almost kissed at the video pitch but fait intervened" I thought back to when our lips had almost touched. My heart had been beating so fast I though I would drop dead. The fire alarm decided to go off at that exact moment. We had been saved from our momentary insanity by someone spraying too much deodorant near a sensor. That fire alarm had saved us from something we would most likely regret. I know we would enjoy it but it would end up ruining our friendship. How we had managed to be friends after I had dated his dad I wasn't sure. It was not something you could make up, my life was a train wreck.

The one man who meant more to me than any other was the one man I couldn't have. He was the one man who could never love me, I had slept with his father after all. Life was cruel.

I regretted those wasted months with Greg, it had all been for nothing. For months I thought that Greg was the man I wanted, I thought we had the perfect relationship. It was perfect in some ways, if I had been 40 then I'm sure it would have been amazing. When I was with Greg I couldn't be the 22 year old girl I was. I needed to be able I wake up at 11 and eat leftover pizza. I shouldn't have been getting up at 7 and playing golf at the country club by 10.

"Do you not want to date him" Freddie's girlfriend Dana asked.

"You would have to be crazy not to want him, he's gorgeous but I can't date him" I replied, I felt a pang of pain deep in my heart.

"Why"

"I use to date his dad, that how we met" I explained.

"And" they both said in unison,

That was not the reaction I had expected, I though they would be appalled or surprised at the least.

"I had sex with his dad more than once" they just looked at me like it wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah and that matters why, I slept with other people before Freddie" Dana said with a shrug.

"Yeah and I had so much pussy before Dana"

Dana laughed, "the only pussy you saw was your grandmothers sphinx"

"Is that what we're calling it these days"I chuckled.

"I had women before you" Freddie argued.

"Kissing your first cousin at your grandads funeral doesn't count"

I was happy that the conversation was no longer on my life, they were now arguing amongst themselves. I have to say I was finding it amusing.

"You kissed your first cousin, isn't that illegal" I joked.

"No" he threw me a snide look.

I left the two of them to argue among themselves and went to sit on the benches outside.

There was a man smoking, his back was to me but I knew who it was. It was stranger but I could feel when he was near , it was as though his ora connected with mine. He must have felt it too because he turned and smiled at me.

"God why couldn't I have met him first" I said under my breath.

I was affected by him, it was embarrassing how much I pined for him. I felt the familiar ache between my legs. We would be working closely together for the next few 2 years so I hoped he would have some terrible habits that would repel me.

He slid along the bench and placed his hand on the seat motioning for me to join him. The cold metal did nothing to cool the fire that raged between my legs. I wanted this man, I needed this man and I knew I wouldn't get him out of my system until I had him. My worry was that he would affect me like a drug, once I had him I didn't think I would be able to stop myself from going back for another hit.

"Hi babe, you ok" he draped his arm over my shoulder and I melted at his touch.

"Yeah, what you smoking" I already knew, but usually he only smoked pot when he was stressed.

"I'm just frustrated Tay, I'll be ok" he was anything but ok, it was clear by his tone that something was on his mind.

"What type of frustrated, anything I can help you with"

His eyes lingered on the swell of my breast a little too long. "You could but you won't"

Silence.... I looked at my feet and only snook a look at him once.

"You know we want each other, why are you letting my dad get in the way" he didn't snap but he was a little hostile.

I didn't really have an answer, I did want him but I had slept with his dad. Just the thought of sleeping with both a father and son was revolting. In my head I would be comparing. "It's icky "

He grabbed my arms and clutched them, his strong hands were holding me tightly but not so tight that it hurt,

"Your going to let us be apart because it's icky. I don't care that you slept with my dad, I couldn't care less if you slept with the whole of the New York giants."

"You say that now" I didn't want to cry, I tried my hardest not to.

"Taylor you can fuck my mom and I would still want you. If that's what it will take to be with you then do it. " he had discarded his joint and was shaking me. It was as though he wanted to knock sense into me.

"Chuck its wierd, what will people say" my voice was feeble.

I heard the door move behind me, I tried to turn and look but chuck jerked me forward.

"You can fuck my grandad, he had a enlarged prostrate and he's old as fuck but I would get you viagra. Just please give us a chance"

Freddie was stood behind me he sounded shocked "I know meatloaf said he would do anything for love but I doubt he meant that"