Part 8

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement, but I walked across the office with confidence. As soon as I was in the women's toilets I called Kate's mobile, after forever she finally answered.

"Don't ask any questions, just get my car keys and get my jumper out of my car please. Pretty please" I begged. There was no way I could do back on the office floor looking like this, I had been lucky that only the receptionist Christine had seen my embarrassing show.

"Erm ok, where's your keys" she asked.

"On my desk, under my frame. Thank you" i Said before releasing the call. I heard movement outside the cubicle door.

"Taylor , I've got a gym top you can wear till lunch" Christine offered kindly.

I popped my head around the cubicle door to make sure no one else was there to witness my humiliation. I thanked her profusely and pulled the black vest over my hair. It was a little tight across my chest and I wasn't sure I would get away with wearing it in the office.

"If your cold you can wear my cardigan rather than me getting your jumper" Kate said as she entered the toilets.

"What the fuck happened" she asked as  she handed me the chunky knit garment.

Christine started to laugh, no not just laugh. The receptionist was howling as she recalled what she had seen.

"Her top got caught in the elevator doors and it ripped off. A moment later mr groves re appears holding said top with a bemused look on his face. Kate it was the funniest thing I have ever seen"

Kate listened to Christine's tale with interest before laughing so much that she snorted like a pig.

I stared at them with a raised brow, my lips were straight. It was clear that I was unimpressed , it was difficult not to join in with their infectious laughing.

"Ok, ok laugh it up. What am I gonna do about my clothes" I asked.

They looked at each other as if in deep though. "Shopping at break"

Kate's suggestion wasn't at all bad, I had only 46 minutes till break. I could keep myself hidden until then surely.

With determination I walked out of the bathroom and to my desk, I was sure I could feel people's eyes on me but maybe I was just being self conscious.

"Taylor can you come in here" my boss called as I sat in my chair.

"Fuck" I whispered, I was only 2 days into my job and I had come into work late,  exposed my breasts to the office and to top it off I fucked my boss.

"Yes how can I help sir" I asked. My voice was quiet and unsure.

He gestured for me to sit, I obeyed immediately, "I need to talk to you about something sensitive"

I waited with baited breath.

"Mr groves just called and he explained the situation" he looked embarrassed but not nearly as embarrassed as I was.

"He said he would like me to offer his apologies for ripping your top and he insisted your to have the afternoon off to purchase a new one. We will give you the money for it of course .  "

I looked at him shock, I had not been expecting that. "I won't accept the money but I will accept the apology and the time off. Thank you"

Mr Benjamin looked uncomfortable, he was debating whether or not to say something. His mouth kept opening and closing.
Finally he spoke "we take sexual harassment seriously so I would understand if you would like to get HR involved. Mr groves did say that it was an accident. He said that your clothes became stuck in the doors and that was how you become exposed"