Chapter 34

"Pivot, pivot" bree called in a high pitches voice.

"Will you shut up" I yelled.

"But you love friends, and this is just the perfect occasion to quote Ross"

I glared at my friend as we struggled to carry a large speaker between us, in all honesty chuck was carrying one just as big on his own with much more easy.

"Pivot" she called again.

"I swear I will drop it on your foot"

Bree let out a small giggle.

"To me, to you" she said in a fake English accent.

"What even are you saying" I complained.

"It's off an English tv show"

"Well I'm not English so shhh" bree must have drank too much coffee she was driving me crazy.

"Your no fun" she complained.

"I'm plenty of fun aren't I chuck"

"I wouldn't know I still haven't got my dick wet" he said with a wink as he walked past grabbing my ass in the process.

I rolled my eyes.

"After all that last night you didn't put out, your like a virgin at prom. What are you waiting for Tay"

I had all intentions of having mind blowing sex with him but the pissing contest with his father had totally killed the vibe.

"Tay it's been months you need to some how's the father and chucks the perfect person seeing as though you know from personal experience how is father is" bree let out a huge belly rumbling laugh. It was clear that she thought her little joke was incredibly funny.

"Your gross" I complained as we dropped the speaker in my apartment. It was the only thing we had moved but we were both drained so we collapsed on the sofa.

"Why don't you just go in your room and play hide the cane, oh I forgot you use to play that with his elderly father" bree slapped her thighs and laughed loudly.

"Whats so funny apart from your your body strength" chuck asked as he dropped a case on the floor.

"I was asking when you two were going to pork"

I glared at my friend, she was so vulgar.

"I've been asking myself the same thing, I've offered to play hide the sausage but she's turning vegan"

"Hmm, well your not munching on my lettuce" bree replied.

"Your encouraging her, if your going to live here you need to learn not to wind her up" I complained.

Chuck laughed. " don't worry darling I'll get you eating my meat in no time"

"You two are vile" I said with a giggle.

Bree waited until chuck left and swung around and gave me a serious look.

"We need to talk"

"Ok" I replied in the same dramatic tone.

"it's serious I need your full attention"

I raised my eyebrows but remained silent.

"Which one should i get the pink or the blue" she asked handing me a small book.

"These are vibrators" I was confused.

"Yeah I know I'm getting prepared for when you two finally do it, I can listen through the walls and get myself off" bree was joking. I hope

"Your mother must be so proud" I teased.

"She is , when I told her I could deep throat she fainted with excitement" bree replied dryly.

"That was more than I needed to know" chuck said from behind us.

"I've got mad skills" bree said with a wink.

Living with these two was going to be torture, what had I let myself in for.

"Oh me too darling. No one can eat a fur burger like I can" chuck said with a wink.

"A fur burger that's just... gross. I assure you there is no fur on my burger" I replied in a huff.

"I'll find out later"

"Pfft, you two have you no shame. This isn't something you disguss in the morning"

Bree let out a laugh and stood , she walked towards the stairs and turned around "you know what they say. If you don't believe in oral sex keep your mouth shut"