Chapter 13: Dangerous

[Inspired by Outer Science]!~
ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ✨

Really loooooveeee that song~ *say it in creepy way*

Warning: Grammar errors!

Enjoy!~
.
.
.

Walking for a few hours has made your legs tired and sleepy.All of the thing that you've been keep doing until now is just keep on walking inside this piece of white blank place.How long can it be?You moved your gaze toward Bloodly,he just staring at the space like he was thinking about something "Hey,Bloodly...how come you don't feel tired at all?We've been walking for a few hours!" Bloodly turn his attention to you while giving this 'like I care' face "Huh?...Well,it's easy...more training to get stronger" he went back to where he was,you sighed "I'm actually, quite tired from walking... Mind if we take a break?" a silent treatment Bloodly as both of you keep on walking,suddenly he stopped on his track and look at you "What is it?Is ther-" before you could ever finish your sentences.You yelped, out of the blue you can feel that your body were flying in the air "You happy now?I use telekinesis so that you won't feel tired anymore.Take as much time you want to take a rest,then I will put you back on the ground" Bloodly started to walk as you stared at him in awe 'he's really a kind person!' You mentally shouted,Bloodly couldn't help but to form a smile with his lips.

~Time Skipped by Yasu sing Let's Be Honest song~😂🌝

Sleeping so peaceful,you somehow noticed that Bloodly and yourself stopped walking,how long have it been?You opened your (e/c) eyes,only to see Bloodly's back.You heard he coughed,it must have drained his energy by using his power for your sake "Hey Bloodly,you can put me down now...I bet you feel tired" you smile a bit,Bloodly turn around to look at you,he nods.Slowly he puts you back to the ground,at last you could feel your feets touching the earth again "We've arrived..." You look at him,confused 'Wha?already?...' Just you was about to look at the in front Swoosh! A big blow of weird presence hit your movement,stunned by it, your (e/c) eyes widen in fear.Those black aura,it feels like it could choke your soul out from your body in no time,you never felt that kind of presence "Stay back..." You could heard what Bloodly told you to but at that moment your mind were not working so well,you shivering in fear there's only one word to describe that kind of situation.

Dangerous
Run!

It ringing inside of your mind.Like it was calling for you.You heard a voice "Hahahaha,welcome!Welcome!" Peeking from behind Bloodly,you saw him.The guy who has been with you all the time,the one who you scared the most,it's him.He grins,clapping his hands like a mad person but the grinning isn't very welcomed. He knows what's inside your mind,what you scared of and your weakness. You tugged on Bloodly's sweater "L-let's go back...we...d-don't have to do this..." You stuttered, Bloodly glances at you but your pleading won't make him stop "Long time no see,dear Lil' bro!~" this time,he smiled,genuinely standing up from his couch "I see that you brought the other me" tilting his head,he smile more creepier "So,this is what he promised to you...huh..." Bloodly glare at the person in front of him as his rage boiled inside him.The guy was only chuckling "Why did you said 'he'?You should say it in more specific way...hmm like try to say~....Fatheeeerr~?" In a blink of eyes,you don't what happened but Bloodly pushed you from back,roughly to the ground "Ack!W-what?!" (E/c) widening in horrific, you could only watching this in fear,you was shaking like a leaf.

He stabbed him...

Coughing out lots of blood,Bloodly only stands protective in front of you "Huh?...that's weird,I thought I got the right target?~Maa,Bloodly...don't get on my way ne?~" He only stab Bloodly with his just bare hand,he laughs "Do you think you can kill me with just your hand?" Bloodly gripped the guy's arm "B-Bloodly...y-you..." You tried to reach from him,before you could ever touch him,he spoke "Don't look and back away from here" you look at Bloodly in confused,the other you were grinning maniac like he has been waiting for this moments,he was about to open his mouth when suddenly a punch coming from Bloody made him flew away,hitting his red elegant couch.It wasn't a real punch actually, it's more like a push by his own hand,you don't know whether you want to be amazed or not by saw that but just how strong is Bloodly?He stood in front of you with blood flowing from his wound to the ground,he turns around.One thing that kept you from looking away is how beautiful both of his eyes are,those violet shimmering although his eyes are different from earlier and his right eye isn't wear eyepatch anymore.Still those eyes caught your attention.

"Beautiful..."

To be continued

To be continued

(Happy holiday!!!Actually I wanted to make this chapter more longer but then my mind stopped working there xD lolol)