Chapter 10: Happy Moment

[Hello~I'm back!( • ̀ω•́ )✧sorry for late updating neh-w-...I kinda forgot what happened on the last chapter,anyhow let's continue!( ^∇^)]

Sorry for my grammar from the first chap until now.

_Continue with the last one_

Yuuki past by the garden,walking in the hall while a letter in her grip as she was thinking something 'Does this letter means something important to Kasumi-sama?...I better delivery it' Yuuki arrive at in front of a big double door as she knock softly on it then she heard a gentle voice,gesture her to come in.She open it to only meet with a boy like in 16 years old,have a brown hair and wear a suit while one eye of his covered with eye patch on the right "Ahh..Yuuki-san... is there anything important for me?" He give Yuuki a warm smile,Yuuki smile back "Kasumi-sama!there's a letter for you and I think it's a telepathy... " Kasumi nod and take the letter from Yuuki as she hold it out "Thank you for this... you may leave" Yuuki bow and nod before taking her leave from there.After Yuuki left and Kasumi settling his work,he opened the letter and found there's a telepathy for him as he recognize where's the telepathy come from 'I see...' he closed his eye and take a deep breath before thinking in his thoughts again "I should get ready..." he stood up from his seat and went out from his office room.

_Back to Creepypasta_

Its already being an hour and you still watching tv,bored with it you yawned and rubbing your eye as you was sleepy 'Where are they...' you sigh,a slight of your past memory appear in your mind,it make you smile.An image of you and your parents celebrating your 8th birthday,your little self giggling at how your father had a cream on his face while your mother took a picture of it,smiling more as your tears sliding down on your cheeks,you wipe it away with your sleeve "Mom...I miss you...dad..where are you" you hug your knees while sobbing a bit,suddenly a warm arms hug you from behind.You shocked and heard a familiar voice "I'm here with you...don't worry!" Your eyes widen.

_E.J POV_

I was still watching him from back,Jeff take his time too much!it's getting boring but then i saw (Y/n) become stiffened and I heard him murmuring about his parents "Mom...I miss you...dad where are you" I saw him hugging his knees and sobbing a bit,man how I feels guilty towards him.I stand up and slowly went towards him,and I hug him from behind "I'm here with you...don't worry!" I don't know what should I say anymore,i just keep hugging him tightly.

_No One POV_

As E.J was hugging you tightly like he won't let you go from his grasp,you smile and touch his hand "I'm okay E.J....thank you" you close your (E/c) eyes and smile at how warm is this.Suddenly a blow sounds,shocking both of you "Wh-what is that?!" You panic while E.J just holding his laugh while letting you go,you stand up from couch and glare at him "Calm down (Y/n)!" He sweat drop then you heard your friends voices "WELCOME TO CREEPYPASTA FAMILY!(Y/N)!!!" then you can heard that blowing sounds again,you saw Sally grab you hand and there's a cake in front of you "(Y/n)!(Y/n)!we make a welcome party for you!" She smile at you and you returning her smile while pat her head,the others grin and smile "Damn you guys...you guys making me worried so much" you smile while wiping away your tears,you chuckle "Sorry for making Ya worried,(Y/n) but we really want to make a welcoming party for you" Jeff smile at you,you just sigh "I appreciate it" you smile warmly at him,Jeff blushing at this sight and just turn his head away "Welcome!" BEN come and push Jeff away from you "Gah!!" He fell on floor with his face kissing the floor "Why you..." he take out his knive and chasing BEN.You and the others laughing at them,you smile at yourself 'It feels so nice...it's been so long... ' you look at them while they still laughing at Jeff and BEN 'Thank you guys' you smile warmly at them and continue laughing with them.You feels so happy,you can't describe how you feels but you wish this time could be like this everyday.

_Unknown POV_

As you guys were laughing and having fun,you guys didn't realize someone was watching you guys from outside,he smile as he heard you guys "So,he's the one that Slendy talked about..." he look toward you "Kas-" before Yuuki could speak anymore,you cut her first "Yuuki...please call me Bloodly when we're here...we're already out from Italy aren't we?and calling me that... make me feels awkward" he smile towards Yuuki,while she just nod her head "Yes,Bloodly-sama" suddenly a guy with white hair and a black hair guy appear beside Bloodly "Man...why are we here again?I thought we don't have anymore connection with them" that white hair guy huffing annoyingly "You shouldn't say that,Blackly..." the guys with black hair say while crossing his arms "B-Blackly!you almost make me having a heart attack!" Yuuki pout,while Bloodly just chuckle "Indeed Blackly,thank goodness Yuuki don't have a heart attack...and Yuuki...you may leave,since Blackly here with me" He look at Yuuki and give a signal for her to leave.Yuuki bow and nod her head as she disappear from there "Well,should we get going?" Bloodly ask his twin and his brother "Hell yeah!" Blackly and Bloodly the mysterious twins appear in front of Creepypasta mansion with a mysterious black hair guy,who are they actually? Whats they connection between Creepypasta family?

[Yay!done!:D *sleep* bye2~"]

Thank you for read!
Please vote
Or...
Comments how was it
Or even
Follow me!
( • ̀ω•́ )✧