Chapter 11: Old Friend

[Oh!it's already chapter 11!have to keep this up!( • ̀ω•́ )✧]
(Sorry for late huhuhu;-;)
.
.
.
The party wasn't that noisy but having these guys around you make you feel alive and happy.They give you a big cake that Jane and Sally made,the cake was so delicious you never celebrate your birthday with many people surrounding you,laughing with you as they happily celebrate your birthday.You look at everyone while they're having fun,you smile to yourself as tears sliding down on your cheeks,Jeff notice this and went to you "Hey!(y/n) are you okay?why are you crying?" You smile at him as you wipe your tears away "umm..n-nothing!u just need some fresh air,so...I'm gonna walk at out side for a while!just go and having fun without me..bye!" You run away through the door and walk at out side as Jeff watching you and decided to following you.

The air feels so nice,tall trees could be see,you keep on walking as you can feels someone were following you and you ended up with sigh "I know you're there...mind coming out and reveal yourself?" You heard a chuckle and the voice isn't familiar for you.You thought it was one of those guys but when you turn around you face a brunette guy with eye patch on his right eye,he's wearing a simple hooded white sweater and a black vest on top of it.He smile at you while you're (e/c) eyes widen "I'm very sorry for following you...it's rude for me to do so..." he chuckle again and look straight to you "I-its okay...um..why are you following me?" He was about to opened his mouth to answer your question when suddenly a voice cut him "Oh,here you are (y/n)...I thought that y-.... " Jeff stop talking as he saw the brunette guy and you could saw his black eyes went widen 'Did Jeff know this guy?He seems pretty shock there...' the brunette guy seems not very pleased with Jeff presence,you swear you saw that guy sigh and huffing annoyingly but then he seems to be cool with it and just smile at Jeff "Long time no see you,Jeff...how are the others doing?" Jeff still in shock but a few words came out from his mouth "B...Bloodly...?I-it's really..y-you?" You look at both of them confusedly on what had happened 'Who is this guy?Bloodly?' You thought to yourself "Well...how about we walk back to mansion now..it's really cold to stay outside...let's have a proper conversation inside...let's go.." the guy name Bloodly turn around and starting to walk,your feet move by itself and ended up following him,Jeff still stood there with his shocking expression on his face,he seems to be having a deep thought.

You keep on staring at Bloodly from behind,he sense that you were staring at him,he chuckle and started to speak up "I will explain and introduce myself later when we have arrive at mansion...I keep my promise...so don't stare at me for such a long time..it make me uncomfortable" you realize that and shutter shyly "I'm ve-very sorry!I d-didn't m-mean it!" He laugh a bit,Jeff have being silent for a few minutes ago,he haven't say something or talking,he just follow you guys from behind.This is getting more confused and weird.After having a few talk with Bloodly,three of you have arrive in front of the mansion "Both of them are already inside...maybe Slendy had sense my presence... " you look at him "Wait!Are you..Slendy's old friend?He had been talking about you...saying that he invited you to here..." Bloodly turn around to look at you with a smile on his face "What a clever guy you are...yes..I am his old friend..." Bloodly smile at you and turn his attention back to the door as he open it and went inside "We're back" you took a glance at Jeff who is still silent,he notice you're looking at him and just walk pass you 'Jeff...' you thought to yourself,worries are a all written over your face.As soon three of you went into mansion,you heard someone were running toward you guys "Bloodly!" You saw Sally from afar with a happy expression on her face as she running toward you guys and glomp to Bloodly with a hug,you smile at them "How are you doing,Sally?" Bloodly smile at her and hug her small body back "I'm fine!thank you!I miss you so much Bloodly!" Sally snuggle on Bloodly's sweater,while he just chuckle and ruffle the girl messy brown hair.

Sally lead you guys to the living room which the others are already there,waiting for you guys.You decided to take Sally and went to the others as you saw Slendy walking toward Bloodly 'They must had been a good friends...for a long time...' you thought to yourself as you watch they greeting each other and shake hands.Bloodly then,smile at all of you guys,you smile back at him as Slendy gesture him to have a seat on the couch "Children...I would like you guys to leave this living room since I want to have a private talk with Bloodly..you guys can talk with him later..." the others obey the order and walk away from there,leaving only the three of us there "(Y/n)...I presume you had already met my old friend..." you nod and walk to have a seat as he gesture you to sit on the couch in front of where Bloodly were sitting.Bloodly smile at you "I haven't introduce myself every properly... I'm Bloodly Eye... my real name is not necessarily to tell you...my apologies... " he lower his head at you in a polite manner "Er...it's okay!I'm (f/n)...it's very nice to meet you" you smile a bit at him as his head went up to meet with your face "Alright, before we starting our business.. let's have a lunch,shall we?" Slendy speak up after you guys have done introduce yourself,both of you nod and follow Slendy into the kitchen and having a lunch together while sitting in front of the large dark brown dining table.

After done having a lunch,the serious matter getting to start soon,three of you went back to the living room and sit on the same spot you guys sit before.You began to feels nervous out of sudden but you just let it be,you take a deep breath and let it go before anything happens,Slendy began to speak first "Bloodly...you haven't come here alone right?where's the others...I sense there are two of them...I presume it was-" before Slendy could speak any further suddenly...

CRASH!

A sound of shattering glasses could be heard,Bloodly facepalm while Slendy just sigh,you sit there with a confused and surprise face "Its mine!Don't you dare,you-Ow!dammit!it's hurt!" Bloodly chuckle nervously as he stand up and excuse himself for a second,Slendy just let him be while he were walking back into the kitchen,you could heard there's a bickering happens inside the kitchen.You look at Slendy with a confused face to have an answer for what happens "Bloodly isn't come here alone...he come here with his twin and brother" you mouthed 'oh' as you just keep hearing what they doing and suddenly the ruckus have become silent.Bloodly came back with a white hair and black hair guys walking behind him,it seems that white hair guy was just been hit on the head as he keep on rub his head while the black hair guy were having an emotionless expression,Bloodly sit back on his seat with both of the guys sitting by his side "I'm very sorry for what had happened,Slendy...it seems..Blackly had broke one of your cookies jar....again" he sigh and glance at the white hair guy as he notice Bloodly give him a glance "Yeah,yeah...I'm sorry...and my name is Blackly,I'm Bloodly's twin brother...he's the younger brother,that's all" he folding his hand to his chest like a spoiled child,Bloodly ignore him and turn to the other guys beside him "I'm Bleedy...it's very nice to meet you,I'm the fourth brother from the seventh siblings... " he give you a nod while you reply it also with a nod 'He have seven brothers?!' You shock inside of your mind,you heard Bloodly suddenly chuckle as he look like can read your mind "I can read your mind,you know..and actually I have one sister that is also my twins....we're triplets" he smile as you remain silent and shock,Slendy pretending to cough as he try to get us into the serious matters "Ah yes...I'm very sorry...we should get back to our main conversation..." you began to feels uncomfortable,nervous and your heart couldn't stop beating faster,the atmosphere have become tensed around you guys.You really hope that the shocking news that will come out from Bloodly won't give you any dangerous or weird effect.

(Yay!done with the eleventh chapter! I'm very sorry for late..I know I've been apologize for like hundred of times..but that doesn't matter..Hahaha!XD...thank you for those who are keep on stay to read this story..I'm very grateful.. and I was so happy that I got B+ on my English exam!;-; ..oh mg gosh! I'm so happy!;-; *tear of joy* and I saw that I have improve my grammars! Although it wasn't that much bit still!I was so happy!I'm sharing it with you guys cause you guys are really like a friends to me!Thank you so much for those who are support me!)

[I will try to update the others stories as what had written on my schedule!]