Chapter 7: Precious

[Yosh!today is Creepypasta updating!if I still got free times maybe I will try to update other stories:')..yosh let's continue!]

After you had introduce yourself,they introduce their selves one by one and it's quiet amusing getting know new people that you haven't meet.Its make you remember about the past "They never understand..." you slap your hand over to your mouth as the others look at you weirdly.Masky came up to you "Hey...are you okay?" You look at him then smile "I'm fine,thank you for worrying about me" that smile of yours making him blushing while the others glaring jealousy at him "Actually... it's been so long since I haven't been treated like this..and it's..made me happy.." you smile at them and again made they blushing as well,you began to wondering did you're the one just say that things earlier.

You was walking alone in the forest just to make sure you remember your way home if you're going outside,Jeff and E.J offered their selves to accompany(?)you to have a walk,but you declined them and told them that you don't need a  help.To you,actually you don't want to burden people anymore,after that incident happened all people around you started to change like your mom and your dad,remember about your parents want to made you cry.As you were walking in the forest,you stop for a while and sat under a big tree,you smile to yourself and look around you "It is nice to be here...the air so clear and there's was no noise..."before you want to close your eyes,you heard something like a tree branch(?)fall onto ground,you turn around to see a figure just falling down as they cried "OUCH!!" You stand up to defending yourself but then you feels like you know this person "A-ah..you found us.." E.J laugh nervously as Jeff were trying to get E.J off him "Hey!would you mind get off me!you're heavy!" You just chuckle and went to help them.After done dealing with them,you kinda curious about what are they doing so you ask them "Umm..Jeff..E.J..are you guys spying on me?since I've been sense a presence following me..." they quiet shocked that you can sense then from far away,although they was on a tree,watching you "Woah..how can you sense us?I mean we was far away from you!" You just shurg off and try to remember if there's any clue from the past that can make you know maybe you had some sort of power,but when you tried to remember it,you always ended up with having a headache and feels pain in your head "Ow...it's hurt...Ow..ughh.." you grip your hair as you hold your pain,you didn't scream or shout usually when people hurt they will screaming but you were different from others "Hey!are you okay (y/n)?!" You sigh as the pain gone a bit "Uh..y-yeah..I'm f-fine.." Jeff and E.J. just watch you as you had that expression on your face "(y/n)...if you don't mind..you could tell us a bit about your past.." E.J pat your back,you just silent and shook your head "I'm sorry guys,but I can't...Slendy told me that I can't tell anyone about my past..." you look down on ground as both of they were silent 'They probably hate me now..cause I'm a freak..' you hug your knees closer to your chest and close your (E/c) tightly,you thought that they will mad at you but the thing that only you feels were a hug.You opened your eyes again and saw that E.J was hugging you.Jeff just watching with full of jealousy in his eyes "Its okay (y/n)!you don't need to tell us..we won't force you!" Jeff fake coughing as he want to try to get back both of your attention "Ehem.. would you guys just make a room for this scene!" E.J smirk at him while Jeff just give him a glare,you laughed at their behavior.You could wish that time would stop at this moment that you haven't feels for a long time ago.

You being hanging out with them for 3 hours,they told you about many things that you don't know,you feels like one of them related with you but you just shurg it off.Three of you started to walk back to mansion,you can feels someone was watching you and the aura was different too 'What will happen to the future...I've been feels this for a long time ago,maybe I should ask Slendy...' there's something waiting for you in the future, you better get ready so the people that you love won't disappear from your side again.

[I am very sorry for late!!!today I'm pretty busy with house work and I'm busy with babysit my two niece while helping my grandma:')..*sigh……sorry this chapter sounds boring:')..huhuhu)

-Please keep supporting me!^^-
(Bye2~until we meet again~)