Chapter 12: My Mind

(Wow,I haven't update this one for such a looooong time! X'D I'm so busy damn...I might get my laptop in the end of this month huhuhu can't wait(=_=...... *sigh)

Silent engulfing around in the living room,before Bloodly or Slendy could talk,a voice spoke up "Don't you know that you're in danger?We're here to help ya with that thing inside you...you might wanna listen carefully at what we're about to tell ya so calm your shit down or I'll crush you" Blackly told you while also threatening you in a rude way as you look at him in shock "H-how did you-" as you was about to ask him,Bloodly cut you in "Blackly is right,(Y/n)...about that you might been wondering how did we know something was inside you... actually,we're the same as you" the thing he said shocking you more than what Blackly told you.

Slendy has become silent as he keep on listening to what Bloodly was about to explain "We thought,we're the last humans that have a half blood demon inside us,thanks to Slendy that he founds you and immediately informed it to us...if he didn't do that,your condition might had gotten more worsen" Bloodly glance at Slendy,who were drinking his tea in calm and turn his gaze back at you,he smile at you "Don't worry,you're save with us...now let's me explain the real thing... " you gulp down,ready for the impact that might give you goose bump "First of all...you're a half blood demon but you're still a human...we will try to search who's the one that have a full demon blood between your mother or father...or...someone else " Bloodly slowly said the last word in whisper that made you curious "May I have your hand just for a minute... (Y/n)?" He hold out his hand to you,while you look at him in confuse "Um...okay...?Sure..." you hold out your hand to him,he grasp your hand gently 'H-how small!' You almost let a chuckle escape from your mouth "I...can read your mind...you know" you look at Bloodly as he were having depression aura around him "Ah!I'm sorry...hahaha please continue in what you was about to do...hahaha" you could hear someone let out a grunts "Alright then,please close your eyes...do what I told you to" you immediately close your (e/c) without questioning anything,Bloodly look at his brothers "Please make sure,there are no one or something listening or watching us..." Smokey and Blackly nod,they immediately perform the tasks that they need to complete[1],you couldn't open your eyes to see what happened but what you could feel is your body were burning like you were bathing in fire 'W-what with...this heat?!' You scream in your mind,Bloodly take his eye patch that were on his right eye off and let it hanging on his ear,his eye is still close "Are you going to be in the mode?..." Slendy who was been quiet earlier,suddenly spoke up "Yes...I might lost control of myself later...I hope you will stop me...when the things gotten more worsen..." Bloodly reply at Slendy back,he grab your hand with both of his hands,putting your hand between them as he slowly opening his bloody right eye,blood sliding on his right cheek before an eye suddenly appear on his right eye and then he close both of his eyes.You don't know why but you feels like your mind were suddenly lost conscious.

Somewhere else

You can still someone were holding your hand,it's warm and small,so you guess it was Bloodly "You can open your eyes now...and please stop thinking about something like that" you slowly open your (e/c) eyes to see Bloodly face,not far from yours "Glad that you obey what I told you..." he smile a bit,he sit back in the ground while you stand up from lying down "Oh...what happened? " you look around you to see nothing but a blank white space "Er...where are we Bloodly?" You tilt your head at him as he look at you with an emotionless face and then look away from you "In your mind" he yawn a bit as you look at him and smile like an idiot "Oh I see..." both of you stare at nothing but the blank white space in front of you until you speak up "Wait,what?!!!" you look at him like in belief "Yes and now stand up...we're going for a 'walk'..." you immediately stand up as he do the same thing,you realize that both of you are still holding hands "Umm... you don't have to hold my hand anymore,Bloodly...can I let go already? " Bloodly look at you without giving any expression on his face "No,it dangerous to let go although we're in your mind..." you just nod at his simple answer and started to walk as he walk while holding your hand.Before you could questioning him,Bloodly suddenly speak up "We're going to meet your inner demon self that's why I need you to stick closer to me...I know you've already met him before but we still need to be cautious" you just mouthed 'oh',you can't help yourself but to feel a bit glad and scare that Bloodly is here with you and also meeting with your inner self might brought dangerous to both of you.

Without both of you notice,the person that you guys were searching for is now sneezing as someone was talking back about him "Huh?I never thought someone would like to bad mouthed about me...well whatever " as he were sniffing to make his nose more comfortable, he inhaled a scent that were familiar to him.He stopped sniffing "....." suddenly a smirk forming onto his lips "Well,they here~Ah...a guest!~" he sang happily while lying on his red fancy couch with his head resting against his arm under his head.He hums happily,crossing his long legs while waiting for his suprise 'guest'.

Back to reality

Three of them watch both of you guys in curious "What happened inside there...I really want to know...damn" Blackly mumbled as he put his arms at back of his head after done putting up the barrier around them "Curiosity killed the cat...Blackly" suddenly Smokey speak up after been quiet for long time,his voice were too slow that people might can't hear what he said with his mouth mask and his slow voice "Its rare to hear you talk,Smokey" Slendy put his cup down and look at the black hair guy,Smokey look away and just shrug his shoulder.Slendy face palm and sigh while the both of them continue talking to each others while bickering about something again,Slendy were so glad that Bloodly didn't bought the others with them as he know that it might became more noisy,he doesn't want to have his headache gotten more worse with Bloodly's siblings around him.

To be continued...

[1] - it means that they putting on a barrier that can help them avoid someone hear their conversation or getting in there.Which is why (Y/n) said that it was hot and the some of barrier that they can create are not very suitable for normal humans.

Thank you for read!Please don't forget to comments! Vote and follow me for more update and new stories!

Until we meet again~