Chapter 1: My Life

-Edited-

[I kinda like this pic:3..it's remind me to my oc:'3..oh well..let's continue! ^^]

You're just a timid, naive and innocent boy with soft (h/c) hair and a beautiful pair of (e/c) eyes that always get picked on by others. People always call you a freak, because you can sense and feel something that others humans can't feel and since you were little you always felt like someone was watching you.Your mom and dad had gotten a divorce when you were young and now you live alone with your mom. Although your parents are divorced your dad still gives you some money and you still love him, back then you really didn't understand anything and now you know what's happening, you love your mom and dad. People see you as a happy teenager boy, but they were wrong. Your life isn't that happy, of course, you live in peace but sometimes you can't stand it. Smiling like an idiot and just laughing so easily makes so much harder to cover the wound on your heart.

You were woken up abruptly by the screech of the alarm next to your bed. "(Y/N)!!! It's already seven in the morning! Wake up and take a bath already or you'll be late for school!" not even a second later your mom shouted from the kitchen. You thought about just going back to sleep but then you thought to yourself 'If I don't get up from my bed she will never stop mumbling about how lazy I am'. "Yes, mom! I'm awake!" you respond quickly stumbling out of your warm bed. Moving quickly you grab a towel and head for the shower. After taking a nice shower, you went back to your room to get dressed. Today you chose to wear your (f/c) shirt with a hoodie and (f/c) pants that are not too tight or loose.

After that you start heading down the stairs carefully because you can be clumsy sometimes "Good morning mother.." greeting your mom with a smile you sat down at the table to eat breakfast "Good morning ..now eat it all up.." you don't have the best relationship with your mom after she and your dad divorced she wasn't the same. She used to smile whenever you greeted her in the morning.

"(Y/N)..can you buy some ingredients after school..for dinner tonight, I want to make steak tonight if you don't mind..oh and here's money for the ingredients" she finishes and holding out the money, taking it from her hand you try to make a conversation again "Steak? it's been a long time since I have had your steak.." you say smiling kindly at her, she returns it with a small smile and nods. 'Well at least she smiled today' you thought to yourself. "Well ..I'll be going now.." you said sighing after finishing your breakfast. Slowly standing up and walking to the door. Your mom stares at your back while having this guilty expression on her face. She was worried about you being at school.

Times skip by your mom's delicious cooking:

Once you arrived at school many other students were already walking in with their friends. Everyone else seemed to have someone to talk to except for you. While you were walking you start to feel it again the feeling of someone watching you but this time it's different from the last time you felt it. It made the hairs on your neck stand up. Feeling a shiver run down your spine 'I hope it's not one of the bullies...I hope so..' you continue your way to class ignoring the unnerving feeling.

Unknown POV

'So this is him..he's already grown up...' a tall man watching from behind a tree near the school 'I can't wait to meet him..' with that he vanished.

Well,I'll try to update it maybe 2 days once or 2 in 1 weeks.If I've got idea already._.oh..I didn't realize that it's already 699 words._.

PLEASE Vote!or Comment!or Like?or even...follow me~~~~~I want to make more friends!:3*drink cappuccino

Special thank you to:

Edited by: @NoSenpiedDasthDirty

�+�