You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 25

This is dedicated to gbaby159, kaitlynshinesbright and taytay_baybay for their awesome comments! And to ShaynaWebb too!Since each chapter can only have one dedication, I will start with the first one. gbaby159, this chapter is dedicated to you! The next three chapters will be dedicated to kaitlynshinesbright, taytay_baybay and ShaynaWebb! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and to all my fans and those reading, please vote, comment, fan!!!

Song on the side is Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. Enjoy!

(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)

Nicholas's POV

Holy shit! Felicity is the lost daughter of Gordon Mike Moonstone and Michelle Marx Moonstone! How did that happen?! I already knew that she was an Alpha, but a Moonstone Alpha? I thought she was a rogue! Furthermore, Moonstone Alphas were already wiped out long time ago? But if she is one, then I'll need to get her to trust me. Because if I am able to get her to mate with me, the offspring we would produce would be so much more powerful than the others. Then we'll get them to mate and the bloodline would be so much stronger and then I'll be leading the most powerful pack in the world! As for Shelby, well, she can be my servant to serve my needs anytime of the day. But I can just get Felicity by force whether she wants it or not. She's my rightful mate, and that means I can do anything I want to her. I have the power to do so. Imagine that! I'll live like loyalty every day, getting everything I wish to have. 

This stupid pack plans on keeping me out on this one, don't they? Well. The tables are turned now. Didn't they forget that I will always be one step ahead of them since I have the mate bond with her? Even though it's faint, I'll still be able to detect her better than this whole pack. The moment I caught sight of that asshole Beta through my window about to bang down my door and stop abruptly and started to run back to the opposite direction, I got suspicious. I could tell he wanted to beat me up for screwing Shelby when Felicity is missing and he would never hesitate to do so, so why run back? I told Shelby that I had to attend something important and would continue later, managing to escape her annoying high pitched whines as I hurriedly darted out of the door after Alex while putting on my clothes. 

The people who saw me going into the main pack house thought I was invited my Alpha Blake, so they didn't really pay much attention to me. How stupid of them, I thought. Really, can't they tell that I look too informal to be meeting another Alpha? My hair is all messed up, and I'm sure I reek of sex. 

I snickered at their stupidity and quickly got out of there as fast as I could. I don't want to risk myself getting caught with such a juicy piece of information. I will get what I want no matter the costs, and this time, no one will be there to stop me. 

Felicity's POV

Oh my gawd. My captors are my parents. My own parents!!! I was forced to shift back, knocked out, carried to gawd knows where, and when I woke up, I was chained to a gawd damned chair in a room and the brown haired guy was smirking at me in a corner. I growled at him, baring my teeth. All he did was smirk wider. "You know if you drop the anger and all that, you look pretty hot naked," he commented. I screeched in anger, my vision starting to become red. Someone dressed me and he had saw me naked! It irked me to no end that I was the one getting all riled up and the shit ass just sits over there keeping his cool. "Aww come on, you know you want me," he cooed. "Your birthday will be in a few hours’ time and you will turn nineteen. Then you'll have the best present you would ever have." I snarled, yanking harder against the chains. "The best birthday present I can ever receive is to get away from you and kill you." 

He was about to open his mouth again when my 'parents' walked in to the room.  "Now, don't spoil the surprise for her, Kingsley. I know you're excited, but let me tell her," my 'dad' said to the brown hair guy, now known as Kingsley. I let out a low growl, making them turn their attention to me. "Why do you have to kidnap me?" I gritted out, frantically trying to calm myself down. I will not be able to think rationally if I am too emotional. "You both are my parents! My own flag and blood! How can you do this to me?!" I shouted at them. 

All they did was look at me like I have two heads or something. "Why, don't you already know? You are so much more stupid than I thought you would be. I have no idea why I adopted you in the first place. Oh wait yes, I remember. Because you are a special wolf," my ‘mother’ rolled her eyes. Wait. What?! Adopted?