You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 22

The new book cover is made by@zainab_shah4321!!!! Beautiful, ain't it? Thanks a bunch!!!! This chapter is dedicated to you as a token of my appreciation!!!!

**********************************************************************************************************

Felicity’s POV

It pained me every day to see Alex come home with a different girl on his arm, both of them looking like they enjoyed themselves, and sometimes, if I am lucky, I would catch sight of them in the hallway having a very hot make out session. But always the girl would leave the house looking disgusted, frustrated and pissed off. He always reeks of alcohol; even the people living on the fourth floor could smell it. I know I may seem exaggerating, but it’s the truth, living in a house full of werewolves makes your senses so much more normal. Most of the times one of the boys would be supporting him home, and at the worst, Alpha Blake would have to do the job. Nicholas has been giving me time to think, but there is this nagging feeling I couldn’t shake off is that he is hiding something from me coz sometimes I catch him looking at me with a guilty look, but then it would disappear when I look at him.

 Alex never went to train the other pack either; it was always the other pack doing it. Alpha Blake doesn’t know what’s going on, but he knows something bad has happened so he never questions whenever his beta gets dead drunk. Alex won’t acknowledge my presence; every time we meet in the hallway he would completely ignore me. All the times when I try to get him to talk to me, he would just cut me off and very curtly say, “I can’t help you with anything” and stalk off.

Was it worth it to leave a friend that has supported and helped me through my difficulties for a supposed to be mate who rejected me, keeps something form me and wants me again? I think I made my decision.

Alex’s POV

“Please, just go. I’m not in the mood,” I sighed, rubbing my face in frustration. “Aww come on! You’ll be wanting more when I’m started,” the blondie purred ‘seductively’. Come on, she can’t even make the cut! I just picked her off somewhere down the streets and we were so into it but once I entered this house I just feel soo…out of it. I can’t concentrate on anything. All I’ve been doing is run around, go to clubs and nothing else. I know that I’m a beta, but what can I do if the people I love turn away from me? How am I supposed to aid the Alpha in leading the pack when I’m already failing in my own personal life?

“Just get out. Go back to your life,” I spoke through gritted teeth, trying to get the simple meaning of my words through that thick skull of hers. “Leave me alone before I drag you out,” this time, I growled, cutting her off before she could say another word. “FINE!” She snapped back, grabbing her purse and stomping out of my room, slamming the door on her way out.

It always happens. Every single time I bring a girl into my room I feel guilty. It’s like I had an affair with somebody. And who it disappoints, I don’t know. I just feel very uneasy and wrong. I’ll just go out of the mood as quick I was in it. It’s her. Her. Ever since she came into my life, everything revolved around her. I couldn’t bring myself to have sex with another, or do anything indecent for that matter. But yet she still left me for her own bastard son of a bitch mate. Am I really that incompetent?

I got off the bed, stumbling to the toilet, stopping in front of my cupboard. My guitar…I’ve had it when my dad gave it to me when I was ten years old, signing me up for classes. But now, I hardly ever touched it already. I was too preoccupied by Felicity.

You Can't Have Me Anymore [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें