You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 30

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, but this chapter is one of the most important chapters I've ever written, and it's rated R. I'm not putting it in the restricted chapters book coz everything is important ya, so read at you cost!

Oh the picture on the side is Alex played by Matt Lanter!

=========================================================================================================

Alex's POV

I yawned, stretching my arms. I haven't gotten much sleep, seeing that the day of the attack is just tomorrow. Going to the underground fighting ring with Felicity have already been days ago, but every time I think about it, it seemed like it just happened yesterday. As I tried to do so, I felt something snuggle closer to me. Looking down, I realized that Felicity was lying beside me, all curled up, her head buried close to my chest.

Smiling softly, I trailed my fingers along her face, outlining her features. I traced my finger along her high nose bridge, and then her eyes. Those eyes that could pierce through your soul if you just stared at them. It was like the window to her soul: you could see her emotions, what she was thinking. They were the best of green, like emerald, like a cat's. They were pure green, unlike most, who have a hint of hazel in the iris. I continued tracing her face, all the way down to her lips. Full pink lips, that never fail to send tingles shooting down my spine every time I kiss her. Her long black hair lay around her, all tousled and messy. Even so, she was still beautiful.

"It's rude to stare, you know." Her voice broke me out of my admiration of her. I smirked, looking into those adorable sleep filled green eyes. "Well I was just appreciating the beauty that lies before me," I said nonchalantly.

"Awww thanks for the compliment," she cooed, leaning in. I kissed her halfway, her lips moulding perfectly into mine. This kiss was filled with raging passion, and I licked her bottom lip for entrance. To my surprise, she denied it. "Getting a little playful here, I see," I drawled, breaking away from the kiss. She shrugged, looking at me innocently, batting her eyelashes.

I crashed my lips back to hers again, gaining control. I nipped her bottom lip again, trying to gain entrance. Again she denied. I growled at her. Looks like I've got to take a different approach. I slid my hands up her shirt, feeling her toned stomach underneath my hands. I felt my way up her breast, kneading them through her bra. Felicity gasped in pleasure, and I took that as my chance to slip my tongue in. I moaned when I felt Felicity start to reach up under my shirt. Her hands traced against my abs, and I groaned when I felt her fingers around the waistband of my boxers.

Just as we were about to take things to another level, someone burst in through the door. Darren and David came tumbling in through the door, followed by Peter, Joshua and Ashley. "ALEX IS WANTED BY-oops" they all gaped at us, with us staring back. "Oh dear God," I heard Felicity mutter in embarrassment as she covered her face with her hands. I growled lowly.

"Like what you see?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I tried to shield Felicity with my body to let her get the covers and wrap it around herself. "Uh actually, yes," Joshua replied, his eyes still fixated on Fi squirming in the covers. I growled, lunging at him. His eyes snapped to mine, and was not in time to dodge my attack as I knocked him to the ground, wrestling with him.

"What did you guys say again when you interrupted us?" I heard Felicity ask them, burning a hole into their foreheads with all her glaring. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter and Ashley fidgeting uneasily at their spots. That's my girl.

"Well, Alpha Blake told us to get Alex over coz he couldn't get Alex through the pack link," Darren replied, pulling away from his brother who was still spread out on the floor. "Yea," says David, turning around to lay on his tummy. "Look I'm planking!"