The power of the Tamar

Namika knelt, holding Kisames head to her chest. He was heavy but she didn't feel it. She felt his cheek bone under her hand and her heart pulsing in love. There was a feeling inside her, it felt like the brightest light imaginable... So bright it hurt. Namika gently placed Kisames head on the ground. Her face burned and purple symbols appeared. Slowly her hand went down to Kisames tummy pulling one metal spike after another out... The last one was the heart. Namika placed her hands over the strongly bleeding wounds and started healing. Her eyes in tears and her heart in pain.  She felt the bright light. Around her she heard the sobbing of some people who stood by but Namika didn't care. She closed one wound after another. Kisames lifeless body was so beautiful. Namika wished he would jump up and move but she knew he was dead. After an undefinable amount of time all wounds were closed and healed. Kisames body was flawless... Even his scars had gone. Namika placed her hands on Kisames chest. What was this feeling? What happened to her body? Namika felt her body moving by itself. It climbed up Kisame laying on top of him face down. Her arms on his, her legs on his and her mouth right over his heart. Namika exhaled and felt a feeing of panic as she saw herself lying on Kisame. Namika was somehow swooping over herself. Was she a ghost? Was she outside of her body? Namika was about to panic completely when she felt the strong presence of a chakra she knew. She looked up. Kisame? A glowing bright body walked there. Namika saw it about 200 meters away. This was Kisame! Namika knew it was him. Was this his chakra leaving his body? Namika didn't think of her weird state anymore. She ran after the glowing chakra Kisame.
-Kisame come back!
She yelled her voice echoing through the surrounding. Namika finally reached Kisame and grabbed his shoulder. The chakra continued walking with an immense power and Namika tried to stop it. She needed all of her power to stop the walking chakra Kisame... And even more to drag him back to his body. Inch for inch Namika pulled the chakra over to the two dead bodies. She saw many people standing there and felt their chakra. But all that mattered was Kisames chakra which still tried to walk away. Finally Namika reached her body and placed one foot inside. With all her remaining power Namika forced Kisames chakra back in his body. While doing so she ended up placing herself inside her body again too. Namika opened her eyes and moved. What had just happened!? She felt so powerless... Namika wanted to let herself roll down Kisames body but when she moved two strong arms placed themselves around her. Namikas eyes became wide. The body underneath her moved... Kisame?! Namika looked up. His eyes blinked and his lips smiled. Namika couldn't believe it. What had just happened? Namikas brain couldn't think anything anymore all she could was cling to Kisame and cry in happiness.