Seperate ways are sometimes paralell

Namika opened her eyes. She saw white. Snow white all around her and in her heart she felt a deep darkness. She sat up slowly. Her head hurt. Namika was in a bed of the hospital again... Beside her sat Yumi.
-hi Namika.
The girl played with her hands nervously. Namika touched her head. It was wrapped in Bandages and hurt terribly. Namika felt slightly sick.
-Yumi... Uhhh what are you doing here!? Yumi looked shyly at Namika.
-I'm here because... You ... The Hokage said you would need a good friend now... And well... We were in the same team... I guess Utana and me are the closest thing to friends you have...
Namika smiled carefully. But why was Yumi suddenly so nice? Namika found out soon. When she heard Kisame had gone her heart seemed to stop beating. Yumi hugged her while Namika started crying. Her head stung of her tears and sobbs. Where was Kisame? Namikas heart felt empty. Later that day Ibiki Morino came visiting Namika asking questions about the last Moments Namika remembered... But Namika didn't remember much. They had been near the river, exchanged presents and then? Namika wasn't sure weather this had been her phantasy or reality... She remembered they had kissed... Then a numb pain in her head and everything turned black.
Many ninja were sent to search for Kisame but Namika knew he had gone and would never return... This made her loose all hope. She was returned home only a few days later and tried to take up her every day life again but she felt powerless. Her Jutsus stopped working and her chakra use was reduced to nearly zero. Namika also suffered from a strong fever that returned every night leaving her sweating and crying in her bed. Namika felt a feeling of hopelessness and pain... Kisame, where had he gone? Soon Namika changed. The once so healthy girl turned even more pale and became thin, practicing her riverdance all day long by herself.
As soon as she whirled her Katanas through the air she felt as if Kisame was watching her... Nothing made her happier than dancing on the crystal clear water and cutting the sparkly water drops. She didn't feel any exhaustion also her body was over her limit most of the time. All she wanted was to dance and look at the water, spin around and around thinking of Kisames hugs and his kisses. Many people walked by and saw the ghost like girl dancing with her swords fast as the wind and beautiful like a fairy... But also sad. Namika realized soon that she was watched. Ibiki Morino and five Anbu were always close by. Why were they watching her? ...

In the mean time Kisame reached the small city at the border of the sound village. It was a windy evening and he went in the first bar he could find. His thoughts circled around Namika. The stinging in his abdomen had reduced itself but his heart ached thinking of her pale, unconscious face. Kisame ordered dumplings but once they had been served he felt slightly sick looking at them. Namika loved dumplings... Back ten at the festival she had taken some and smiled over to him, her ocean blue eyes shining like stars... Namika. His dream. His love. His heart. But he was a Shinobi... And he was free... He had the chance to be his old self again. He drank half a liter of liquor before being able to eat anything at all.
Kisame ate half of his dumplings before going to a hotel. He got himself a small room with two beds and went there instantly. Kisame locked the door. He felt dizzy. He needed a woman. One to comfort him and distract him from Namika. But he absolutely didn't feel like being with any woman. His one hand gently massaging his abdomen he thought of Namika... Each time he closed his eyes he saw her. Kisames heart twitched in pain. He walked over and closed the curtains. Nobody could see what he was doing...
-water clone Jutsu-
Kisame barely whispered but a water clone appeared. As if he stared into a mirror... Kisame looked at his own face. For a moment he gazed at it before slapping it hard across the face. The Kisame clone moaned and stumbled but then looked back at him with his soulless eyes waiting. Kisame sighed. He closed his eyes picturing Namika.
-transformation Jutsu-
As he opened his eyes he gasped. There she stood. Beautiful as ever in her red kimono. She was smiling and waving. Kisame bit his lip. It wasn't her. It was just a clone... He leaped forwards and hugged the icy water clone, gently pressing her head against his chest he couldn't help it. He caressed her,told her how much he missed her and clung to her like a drowning man. The clone was like a doll. She didn't move much and she was so cold... Namika was never cold... She was always warm and there was this electric feeling each time he touched her.
-lightning shock-
Kisame was especially bad at lightning style Jutsus... However a small electric shock... The pain dashed through his body and Kisame howled in pleasure. This didn't feel any close to Namikas touch but still it was close enough. Kisame slowly laid down on his bed. His clone followed. This was terrifying. He was controlling a Namika... But he knew it wasn't her. He felt it wasn't her... It just wasn't her even though she was a perfect copy. Kisame wanted to undress her but... Was that right?! She would look the way he imagined her to look like below her kimono... In fact Kisame had never seen Namika without her traditional clothing... And also Kisame felt dirty thinking he produced a nude clone of Namika... He respected her above everything so he let the clone lay down fully dressed. The Namika clone laid beside him. Her eyes... They were not as bright as in reality... Namikas eyes always looked deep like an ocean and bright like stars. But the clone was close enough. Kisame hesitated one moment. He felt stupid. But then he bowed down kissing the girls forehead whispering
-good night Namika-
Kisame placed his head on her tummy wrapping both arms around her tightly. He missed her so much. Her chakra, her smell, her voice... But the clone was at least a slight comfort. The clones hands caressed his head and Kisame felt like crying. He felt lost and lonely.
The next day Kisame woke up in a puddle. Right... The clone... He stood up taking Samehada on his back and left the hotel. What should he do now? He didn't have too much money left. Kisame didn't pay attention and suddenly found himself in a dark side street. He felt as if somebody had followed him and so he looked around... There was a small thin boy... Kisame looked at him for a moment.
-I'm sorry-
The boy whispered and Kisame saw two needles flying towards his neck... His hand rushed up to Samehada but he was too late... Then everything turned dark.