The Scroll and a big problem

Namika trained a few hours trying to cut the water drops but it was even harder than she imagined. Only the precision of cutting one single drop was hard enough. Finally Kisame returned to the river.

-that's enough for today. Let's get something to eat. Happy with fish?

Kisame didnt wait for her answer. His sharky eyes glowed dangerously. The shark man was ready to hunt, that was clear. Namika went over to her Sensei. Namika saw that Kisames breath got faster and heavier. His attitude changed. Namika felt intimidated by the beast standing in front of her. He was like a natural power, so strong and something in his aura had changed. Namika felt as if she stood beside a typhoon.

- lend me a hand.

He commanded. And Namika nodded. Kisame then took off his coat and Shirt. Namika couldn't keep herself from staring a moment at his perfectly shaped but scarred body. Kisame Sensei had very trained big muscles. Namika blushed but Kisame didn't seem to mind her seeing his naked skin. Namika turned her head to look at the river. She bit her lip and tried to suppress the upcoming feeling of excitement. His body glistened pale in the moonlight. This somehow felt surreal. She was happy it was dark and Kisame couldn't see her blush in the dim moonlight. The Sensei didn't even seem to notice Namikas look. He threw his clothes with a careless movement on the floor, took off his shoes and walked right into the water. Namika observed him. Seeing him like this woke strange desires within her. He was so hot. The river was quite deep and soon The water reached Kisames chest. Namika chewed her lip as she saw his face in the moonlight. Not a bit of fear or discomfort of the cold water... Kisame was a dangerous predator.

- catch!

He said. Emotionless as ever. Namika didn't understand what he meant. Kisame took no deep breath or anything and disappeared in the river. For a moment Namika felt her heart beat faster fearing for him before she remembered that man had gills. Only a few moments later a fish flew directly in Namikas face and fell down her kimono sticking between her breasts. Namika squeaked. Slowly half of Kisames head emerged out of the water his glowing eyes fixing Namika. His nose was still under water and his strong arms visible under the crystal clear water surface as they battled against the stream. Namika struggled to get the cold fish out of her dress. Some small air bubbles popped up beside Kisames head. Was he laughing? Namika finally managed to pull the fish out. She grabbed it with two fingers and held it up, looking at it. The fish was already dead. To be precise: Kisame had bitten off the fishes head. Kisame stood up in the river a wide smile on his face. his wet body glittered as if it was made of thousands of diamonds. He was so perfect, so beautiful. For a moment Namika couldn't think that this amazing being was able to do evil, that he wasn't innocent. He had this aura of an animal. An animal who killed but was still innocent because killing was necessary and its nature. Kisame laughed. His low voice auditable over the rushing of the water.

- hahaha. Did you never see a fish before?

He laughed pointing at Namika. Did Kisame just laugh? Namika turned red. Kisame disappeared in the water again and there came more flying fish. Namika caught them and placed them on a big stone. About twelve fishes came flying before Kisames Head emerged out of the water again. Slowly he went towards the shore, the water revealing his glittering wet body. However Kisame decided to stay in the water for a little longer. As if he had forgotten Namika to be there at all his hands brushed over his wet arms and Namika thought she saw his gills on his shoulders move. He closed his eyes and sprinkled a hand full of water on his neck, his fingers following the drops that ran down his body back in the river. There was something sensual, wistful about this movement. The melancholy that was often associated with beautiful, gracious mermaids was also around this man. But the moment was over a few seconds later. He opened his glowing eyes, stood up and walked out of the water. Namika just stood there not really noticing how she stared at the Sharkman. She was too enchanted by this tender moment between the Sharkman and his element. It nearly hurt seeing him leave his natural surrounding. For a moment Namika thought she could feel how much this man was misunderstood and how much he missed being in the water 24/7. She stared at him, leaving the river, water running down his moonlit body. He walked towards her his eyes fixed on her. Namika swallowed. What was it the Sensei wanted? Kisame came closer till he was barely an arm length away. He stretched out his strong, wet hands for Namika. Namika couldn't move. Her heart started beating like crazy and her cheeks felt glowing hot. His hands were going for her breasts. Namika stopped breathing. She felt her Sensei touch her gently. Namika stared at his face. The dreamy wistful expression was still on his distinct lineaments. He grabbed her kimonos collar. Namika looked down and saw that her fight against the dead fish earlier had revealed quite a lot of her body. Her kimono barely hid her nipples. Kisames hands pulled the collar and Namika was forced to take half a step forwards. Holding it with one hand he slowly untied Namikas belt. His touch made Namika go crazy. Where was this going? Namika looked up. Kisames eyes were fixed on her cleavage. Kisame hesitated a moment which seemed to last ages for Namika then he pulled the ends of the collar together gently closing her dress. Namika was surprised. Kisame didn't undress her... On the contrary... He dressed her again... Namika swallowed. What was this thing happening between them. Did only she feel it or did he sense it too?! She felt his hot breath as he wrapped the belt around her waist again. His touch was so gentle as if she was made of porcelain. Was he afraid to hurt her? Namika had never imagined such a dangerous Shinobi and predator to be so tender and careful. Kisame swallowed. His eyes wandered up to Namikas face. He seemed to catch ahold of himself realizing what he just did was weird in many ways.