Chapter 09.

RYAN'S POV

I can't believe this.

This can't be happening.

This is my worst possible nightmare.

I can't even drink in peace. It's already a lot that I have to work with her and now she is here as well. Is this woman stalking me or something? I think, as Sasha runs towards the dance floor and I glare at her retreating figure.

I gulp down another shot of vodka. Sasha has now reached the dance floor, and has started dancing like crazy. She is swaying her hips from side to side and bumping her fist in the air, her hair are flying everywhere in the air, and I can't help but smile at the way she is dancing. She sees a girl and waves at her, the girl waves back at her, they must be friends.

Someone taps my shoulder, and I turn around and see Brandon, sitting at the stool next to me. He has a smirk on his face, and his eyes are dancing with amusement.

"What?" I ask.

"When were you going to tell me that you're head over heels with this girl?" he points at the direction where Sasha is dancing.

"I am not head over heels with her." I scoff.

"Well, you have been staring at her for 10 minutes now, with a lovesick smile on your face, and you didn't even noticed me when I came and sat beside you, so if that's not the sign of love, then I don't know what it is." He smirks.

"I wasn't staring at her." I deny.

"You were."

"No, I wasn't I was glaring, and I was most definitely not smiling like a lovesick." I scoff.

"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you to sleep at night brother." he says.

"So, who is she?" he asks.

"Sasha." I reply

His eyes widen, "The Architect?" he asks and I nod. "Damn she's hot." he comments.

I glare at him. I look towards Sasha, she's wearing a short black dress, which is clinging on her body, hugging her perfect curves, the dress is simple but it looks exquisite on her. I have to agree with him here, she really is hot, not that I'll ever admit it to someone. The hell I just thought? I quickly snap out of my stupid thoughts.

He smirks, "If you ever fall out of love, I'll be more than happy to have her."

My hands ball into fists and I glare at him again.

"And then you say, you don't like her." he smirks again.

"I don't, okay?" I snap.

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night bro."

"Who's that guy with her?" he asks, pointing towards Sasha.

There's a guy, who wasn't with her before. He has his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, and he is trying to dance with her, or more like trying to rub himself on her. I don't think she Sasha doesn't look to happy about it, she seems like struggling to get out of the guy's hold, but he is holding her very tightly.