Chapter 04.

SASHA'S POV

I step inside the elevator and press the button for 50th floor. After a few minutes, the door opens and I step outside. I look around around and see a lot of people here as well. I turn to my right just as the lady at the reception had instructed me and immediately spot a door with "Conference room" written on it in big bold letters. The conference is where all the meetings are held. And Mr. Scott were in a meeting before I came so he is going to meet me there. As soon as I approach the door, I push it open and step inside. There is a really long table with chairs surrounding it, sort of like a dining table. Mr. Scott is sitting at head of the table and is looking at his laptop which is placed in front of him on the table. He is a man in probably his fifties, he has dark green eyes and dark hair, even though he is in his fifties, he still looks somewhat handsome. I clear my throat to make him aware of my presence.

"Ah, Miss Sasha, come in come in. I was waiting for you." He says.

I smile, and walk towards the table and sit on one of the chairs at his left side.

"Good morning Mr. scott." I say.

"Good morning Miss Sasha. How are you?"

"I'm good Sir, thank you."

He smiles, "So your father told me that you're an architect."

"Yeah." I reply.

"Have you brought your C.V and other documents?" he asks.

"Here." I slide the file I have brought with me, towards him.

"Hmm let's see." he says and takes the file.

After a few moments he says, "Congratulations Miss Sasha, you're now going to work as our new architect on our new project."

"Really? Just like that?" I ask with disbelief.

"Yes..." he gets cutt off, by a sharp knock on the door.

Two seconds later, a tall, lean, muscular and totally swoon-worthy man––What? Swoon-worthy? Get a grip! You're here to work not to swoon on hot guys! –– walks into the room. He also has green eyes and dark hair just like Mr. Scott, so I am assuming that he is his son. He is wearing an all black suit with a black tie, and is pulling it off effortlessly. He looks about my age, maybe an year or two older than me.

"Son, you have came at the right time. Meet our new architect." Mr. Scott says, so I was right the guy really is his son.

"Really? Where is he?" his son replies.  And looks around the room, as is trying to find someone.

"She not he. Miss Sasha is our new architect."

The man whose name I don't know yet, looks around the room again, when he finally notices me, his eyes widen and he practically gasps, as if he has seen a ghost. He blinks a few few times and looks at his dad again.

"What? Is this a joke?" The man asks,  with disbelief.

"Have I ever joked about work?" Mr. Scott replies to his son. Then without waiting for his sons reply he looks at me and says, "My son, Ryan is the incharge of this project, so you will be working with him. You guys can start discussing on the project now, I want you to start working as soon as possible."

"But dad... " Ryan starts saying, but Mr. Scott cut him off.

"Now excuse me please, I have other things to do." With that, he stands up from his chair and walks out of the door.

I look towards Ryan and see that he is already staring at me. Well glaring to be more precise.He is probably thinking that whether or not killing me right here and right now would be a good idea. I open my mouth to say something but he beats me to it.

"You can leave now." he says monotonously and walks out the room.

What. The. Hell.

I sit there, for a few seconds not knowing what to do now, then I finally decide that it's best to leave.

As I am walking towards the elevator, I walk past a room and hear some voices coming from it. Somehow, the voices sound very familiar. When I look at the glass door, there is "Mr Michael Scott" written on it. I quickly lean against the door to hear what is happening.

"You can't be serious dad!" Ryan shouts.

"Why son? Do I look like I am joking?" Mr. Scott reply calmly.

"But she is a girl dad!" Ryan shouts again.

"Does it matter? She is an architect, thats all that matters."

"Yes, it does matter. I can't work with her, you are going to fire her."

"Don't be ridiculous, I am not going to do anything like that. You are going to work with her whether you like it or not."

"But dad.... " Ryan starts to argue but Mr. Scott interupt him.

"Enough son. I am leaving town today for the opening of our new hotel in London. I would had told you to go, but I want you to start working on our new project. I'll be back in a week."

"But dad.... " Ryan starts once again.

"This conversation is over now. " Mr.  Scott cuts him off.

    -------------------------------------------

So... What do you guys think of Ryan? Comment below to let me know. :)

And don't forget to vote!