Chapter 05.

RYAN'S POV

"This conversation is over now." Dad cuts me off, leaving no place for argument.

I scowl and start to leave, as I am walking towards the door I notice Sasha slightly leaning against the doorway, as I reach near the door she quickly turns around and starts walking. She must have been eavesdropping. See, another reason to dislike her. But it's good though now that she has heard that I don't want to work with her, she might leave the job herself, and I will not have to do anything.

I reach my office, and walk towards my table. If she won't leave the job herself, I will have to do something, there is no way I am going to work with her. I don't like girls. Now don't get me wrong, it's not because I am interested in another gender or anything. I just don't like working with women, but that doesn't mean I am against women who work, It's just me, I don't like to be surrounded by women while I am working. Especially women like Sasha, Now I don't know how exactly Sasha is but to me she seem like a stubborn brat, who thinks that she can have anything. Now don't question how I know all this about her by just seeing her once. I am an experienced businessman, I can tell how the person is by just looking at them for once.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say.

My secretary, Mr. Smith walk inside my office.

"I hope I am not interrupting you sir, but there are some papers you need to sign." he says.

"Sure. What papers? " I reply.

"Nothing too important, Sir." he smiles.

"Okay. " I reply, and sign the papers.

"Do you need anything Sir?" He asks,  when return the papers to him.

"Yes, bring me a cup of coffee." I say, and start working.

"Sure." he says, and walks out of the room.

*******

"Bro, I think you should get laid." Brandon, my brother, suggests from beside me.

I am currently at my house, sitting at the couch, shooting daggers at the television in front of me.

"What?"

"You need to get laid." he repeats his ridiculous suggestion with a really loud voice.

"Why are you speaking so loudly?"

"Well you didn't heard me the first time so I thought something might be wrong with your ears." he shrugs.

"I heard you the first time." I say.

"Then why ask?"

"I couldn't believe that you were suggesting such a ridiculous thing to me. "

"Well you look really pissed at something."

He is right though, I am pissed, I spent most of my time at the office, thinking about ways to convince dad to hire someone else instead of Sasha, but I couldn't come up with any plan.

"Yes, I am pissed but that doesn't mean that I should sleep with some random woman."

Brandon is sure my brother but we both are nothing alike. Where I am responsible and reserved, he is careless and friendly. He is four years younger than me and is currently studying in college, he is also the captain of his college football team. So, you see he is a player, but he not only plays football, he plays with girls too. Dad never supported Brandon in his decision, he wanted him to join Dad's company just like me, but Brandon never changed his mind, he had played football since highschool and wanted to continue playing. After a lot of fights and arguments, Dad finally gave up and supported him.

"Okay, so how about we both go to a bar and get drunk?" Brandon suggests.

"No."

"Aw, come on, it's been a long time since we both have hanged out together, You're always busy with your work." he pouts.

"Fine. " I give in.

Ten minutes later, we arrive at a bar we both step outside of the car and start walking towards the bar, there are a lot of people standing outside waiting in a line. As soon as the guy at the entrance spots us, he salutes at us and immediately lets us go inside. Perks of being famous.

We both slid at the bar stool next to each other and order our drinks.

"So what is it that got you in such a bad mood?" Brandon asks.

"Dad hired a girl as our new architect." I tell him.

"Is she hot?" he asks and I shoot him a glare.

"Sorry, can't help it." he grins sheepishly. "So what's the problem in this?"

"The girl is the problem."

"What? How can a girl be a problem?" he asks.

"Wait ... Oh my God! Are you secretly gay?!!" he shrieks. Thank God, there's loud music playing.

"What? No!" I exclaim.

"Phew." He let's out a breath, "I got worried for a second there. So, if that's not the case, then what's the problem?" he adds.

"I don't like working with girls." I admit.

"What? Why?" he asks, confused.

"I don't know, I just don't." I shrug.

"Sometimes I really wonder how on earth you are my brother." he mutters.

"I wonder that too." I reply, slightly chuckling.

Five shots of vodka and two bottles of beer later, Brandon is no more sitting beside me, I glance around and see him flirting and dancing with some girl, well I won't really call it dancing but they both are on the dance floor, so let's just pretend that they are dancing.

I sigh, I am drunk my ass off and I still haven't come up with any plan to convince my dad.

Good thing he isn't here, I have got one week to think of something.

    ----------------------------------------------

Ahhh, there it is finally Ryan's pov, I have been thinking about writing his pov since the start but I couldn't come up with anything. But I finally did it! Yaayyy me! xD

So what do you guys think? I'd love to read your opinion;)

And, Thank you so much for the 150 reads guys! It means a lot to me.

If you liked the chapter please vote! :)