Chapter 06.

SASHA'S POV

"So, what are you going to do now?" Zoe asks me whilst working on her tarts.

"Honestly, I have no idea what to do." I sigh.

"What do you mean? you are just going to let him do what he is doing?" She asks waving her hands in air, somewhat dramatically.

"Yeah, I guess. I am just going to wait for Mr. Scott to return, after all he is the one who has offered me this job." I reply.

I am currently working at the cafe, It's been two days since the meeting with Mr. Scott. After that I went to the office twice to start working, but that stupid, arrogant, jerk, son of Mr. Scott, Ryan refused to see me. When I went to the office on Tuesday morning, the reception lady told me that Mr. Ryan is busy in a meeting, so I'll have to wait until he is free. So I waited, I waited for six freaking hours! But nothing happened, after making me wait in the waiting area and boring me to death for SIX HOURS, she said and I quote 'sorry ma'am Sir Ryan won't be able to meet you, he has back to back meetings today, so he is very busy' like what the hell? You couldn't tell me this before? Anyways, after that I went home because after sitting on that stupid couch for six god damn hours, I was exhausted.

I went to the office again, next day but that stupid jerk did the same thing all over again. Then suddenly, it hit me, his words from his conversation with his father.

"But dad, he is a girl"

"I don't want to work with her."

"You're going to fire her."

As soon as I realized this, I immediately left the office. I was so mad. I couldn't believe that he did all this just because I am a girl. Who the hell does he thinks he is? I wanted to do something but I didn't knew what. At that time, I was so exhausted that I couldn't think straight so I just decided to go home.

So here I am on Thursday, doing what I love to do, working at my cafe.

"No, no no, you can't let that jerk win."
Natasha joins the conversation.

"What else can I do?" I ask.

"You can put that bastard in his place." she answers, like I have asked her the most stupidest question

"How?" Zoe and I ask at the same time.

"I have an idea." She grins evily.

"And what is that idea?" I ask.

"Just go to the office tomorrow--" she starts.

I cut her off. "And wait for six hours again? No, hell no." I gasp.

"Would you let me finish first?"

"Ookkayyy.. " I trail off.

"So, you will go to the office tomorrow, barge into his office room then you are going to punch him on his face kick him in his balls and make sure that he can never have kids. " she finishes with a smirk on her face.

For a few moments there is compelete, as I just stare at her digesting her words.

"I like this idea. " Zoe breaks the silence.

I think about it for a few moments before saying. "You'r right, I should do that. " I nod in agreement.

"That's my girl!" Natasha winks.

"Good luck. " Zoe chuckles.

"And just in case, you get carried away and need help for hiding the body, we are just one call away, right Zoe?" Natasha grins.

"Right." Zoe chuckles.

"Thank you guys. I love you both!" I grin and pull them both in a group hug.

I am going to show that jerk his place.

*****

RYAN'S POV

It's been three days since the meeting and I have successfully avoided Sasha. I told the receptionist lady that if Sasha comes to office to meet me do not let her come to my office instead make her wait for several hours then tell her that I am busy and I can't meet her. This was sort of my plan to make her leave, I thought if i'll be rude and ignorant to her then she will leave this job by herself, and I guess it worked because she didn't came yesterday.

My thoughts are interrupted when the door of my office bursts open, and someone barges into the room.

   ---------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short and and crappy chapter. Hopefully the next one will be better. Thank you for reading. Vote & comment to let me know what you guys think of this chapter.