Chapter 08.

SASHA'S POV

"I am very disappointed in you, you should have at least punched him." Natasha scolds me. I am currently working at cafe and I just told her and Zoe about my meeting with Ryan. And she isn't quite happy because she wanted me to go all ninja on him because of what he did, and I crushed all her plans.

"Oh come on Nats, his face is too handsome to be punched. Besides I think I did a good job without even touching him." I reply, while working on my chocolate cake which has to be delivered to a customers house.

I wait for some time for her response but there is complete silence. I look up from my cake and find a shocked Natasha and a shocked Zoe, staring at me wide eyed with their jaws hanging open.

"What?" I ask them, puzzled. Did I said something wrong?

"Did you just called him handsome?" Natasha asks, snapping out of her initial shocked state.

"Yeah..." I trail off, I have no idea where this is going.

"Oh my, This is new. Do you like him?" She asks.

"What? No. I was just stating the obvious." I quickly reply. I don't like him.

"You never call any man handsome." Zoe states, she is working on her new experiment of galaxy cupcakes.

"Exactly, Do you remember that guy who used to come here everyday just to see you." Natasha reminds, she is standing in front of the holding a tray two trays of cookies in both hands, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor, and waiting for the previous batch to be done so that, she can put these trays.

"Umm, yeah what about him?" I ask.

"He was cute but you never acknowledged him," She points out.

"No he wasn't." I say.

"And what about that Daniel guy in college, who used to bring you flowers and chocolates everyday, he was the hottest guy in college, and he was crazy for you." Zoe reminds, still working on decorating her galaxy cupcakes.

"I don't think he was hot. He was just overrated." I reply, now pouring delicious ganache on my yummy cake.

"What about that guy you met at the bar? Even Natasha thought he was hot." Zoe asks again, glancing at Natasha who nods her head in agreement.

"Or the guy--" Natasha starts but I cut her off.

"Okay fine. I agree. I never called any man handsome, but that just because I never found any man attractive enough." I reason, it's true though I never really found anyone good-looking for me to get attracted, but Ryan, he is different. But that doesn't mean I like him.

"So you like Ryan then?" Zoe asks.

"No I don't. Besides I barely know him to like him." I say, giving finishing touches my chocolate cake.

"You don't have to know someone to like them. It could be physical attraction or even love at first sight." Natasha says, coming back towards the counter where we all are working, after placing her trays in the oven.

I roll my eyes at her. "I can assure you that there is no love at first sight nor any physical attraction."

"Now enough with this Ryan talk. I think we should have a girls night out tonight," I add.