"Tell me, if you were happy that I was gone would you have called me? No. Jay, Elias was along side your parents panicking. I was there too until you called me and I knew you were okay. Jack seemed to be scared too but made him feel pity for hurting you. I blamed him. I was blaming myself. I was blaming Elias, Bethany, everyone!" She shouted but not too loud. She was off the couch now pacing back and forth with her hand on her forehead.

"God Jay!" she hollered waving her hands in the air,"You didn't get rid of your problems or pain, you gave them to everyone else." She let out a small hysteric laugh. "Do I look happy? I was without you, my best friend, and I can assure you this, this is not happiness."

What am I doing to her? She was right I knew it, but I can't leave yet. I barley got here.

"You're right Macy." I whispered. I sat up and looked her shocked expression. I think because I agreed to quick.

She nodded more to herself but I kept talking.

"It was selfish. I'm selfish. I am sorry I made you worry but I can't go. I don't want to. I already left. The last thing I want to do after I left is face them." I said firmly. "Of course I wasn't too excited about leaving you. I-I-I just can't go. Not yet. Macy please! Understand me." I begged,"I need time. Why can't you give that to me?" I asked.

"And how much time is that? I can lie about you forever Jay." She said emotionless. "Jay, the second I figured out you were gone it took me a few seconds to take it in, accept it. I can't accept the fact that my friend--my sister-is going to to be gone." She whimpered.

I actually had given her my pain. I looked in her eyes and saw myself a few days ago.

"Just let me finish this week and then I'll go." I said a little sad but I knew I couldn't hide forever. "I need this time away. Don't you see? I can't stay in that hell hole forever. You're the only person who is actually something to look forward to in that place! Can you please give me this?" Tears were building in my eyes.

One escaped getting its freedom, then another, and soon all of them were sliding slowly down my cheeks.

"Okay." She sighed. I went and gave her a hug. "You just can't leave me there forever alone either."

"I won't. I'll come back." I said calmly in her shoulder.

"I believe you.You better be back Saturday." She scolded.

I let out a choked laugh.

"Okay mom." I said.

I broke away, wiped my tears, and she wiped hers.

"Come on. Let's go get breakfast." She said.

"Alright." A sandwich wasn't going to hold me down.

I grabbed my sunglasses because it was really sunny and a hoodie for the little breeze outside too.

We were walking towards a McDonald's when we passed a small stand when a little T.V. with a news channel on.

The tv read:

Missing Girl: Jezzabelle Nolan

Last seen: 2 days ago

Height: 5'5

Age:17

Eye color: green

Hair color: dirty blonde

Is you see her contact 1-800-Kid-Missing

Next to the set of words was a picture of me.

Panic filled my stomach.