"I thought this was private beach?" Lauren asks, amidst all the shouts. I nod

"It is. Let's go" I say, starting to pack up. As I fold up the beach towels, somebody drags me back roughly causing me to wince.

"Ally, are you and Y/N together?" A paparazzi asks, the one that pulled back. I glare at him.

"I will NOT answer someone who is as rude as you." I spit. I make my way to Y/N who takes my hand, and leads me away, the girls following closely behind. We make our way to the parking lot and to our rental car. Y/N quickly takes the driver's seat and attempts to back out of the spot. But before she could, we're surrounded in all directions.

"Is Camren real? Are you Y/S/N together?" I hear paparazzi yell.

"Leave us alone!" Lauren yells from the back. Instead, they start banging on the doors and windows. Y/N pulls out her phone and dials something, fury evident in her eyes. It didn't take long, ten minutes tops for the cops to arrive. The officer clears the paparazzi away, creating a path for us to escape. Y/N quickly gets us away safely, heading back to the hotel.

"Um, just a question Ally, but when are we heading back to the states?" Camila asks, as we enter the hotel parking lot.

"Shoot! I believe it's tomorrow, girls. I'm sorry, I just wish we had a better vacation, where weren't a part half the time." I say disappointed.

"It's okay babe, as long as we're together I'm happy, alright? So don't be too hard on yourself, right girls?" Y/N says, the girls nodding in agreement.

"She's right, smallz, take it easy. We're all together now, and that's what makes us happy. Being together as one big family." DJ says. Who knew she was so good with words?

"Thanks DJ, I appreciate that." I say as we exit the car. The six of us head up to our rooms and quickly clean ourselves up. After we finish packing our bags, Y/N and I head over to the other room, noticing the door's unlocked. I gingerly push it open, revealing a naked Camila with a bath robe just stepping out of the bathroom. I jump back, crashing in to Y/N and knocking us both to the floor.

"Eeeek!" Camila screeches and hides back in the bathroom

"Eeeek!" Camila screeches and hides back in the bathroom. The others come over, and upon noticing us on the floor, look at us with confused expressions.

"Naked. Camila. Fall." I say, still trying to get that image out of my mind. 

"Um, what? It sounded like naked Camila!" Dinah says. I nod, squeezing my eyes shut. 

"We, um, saw Camila coming out of the bathroom basically naked, wearing only a bathrobe. Ally jumped and landed on me, where we both landed on the floor." Y/N says. The girls burst out laughing before helping us up. Lauren stays behind, while the rest of us head further in to the room. 

"You can come out now, Camz!" I hear her yell. Moments later, the bathroom door opens causing Y/N and I to turn our heads this time. A couple minutes later, a fully dressed Camila joins us on the bed, evidently still embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry." Camila says. I quickly give her a hug, earning a glare from Y/N. 

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I probably should have knocked first before coming in." I say sheepishly. We all let out a hearty chuckle before Lauren flips on Netflix, and plays The Conjuring. Mila pouts at the choice, and she immediately changes it to The Notebook. 

"Whipped!" DJ yells. I lay my on Y/N's shoulder, and close my eyes, allowing sleep to take over. 

"Als, it's time to wake up!" I hear someone say softly. I ignore them, and attempt to continue sleeping. 

"Ally, we're gonna be late. You can sleep later, alright?" The same person tries again. I let out a yawn, and flutter open my eyes to see Y/N staring at me with wide eyes. 

"That's creepy." I say. She shrugs.

"Sorry, you looked too cute when you were sleeping." She says. 

"Hm, what time is it?" I ask, stretching my limbs. Y/N quickly checks the clock on the nightstand.

"8:30, so another twenty minutes before we have to leave to catch our flight back." Y/N says. I cheekily give her a peck on the nose before heading off towards the bathroom. After touching up my make up, and finishing my business, I exit the washroom to see everyone else waiting, even Dinah. 

"You ready babe?" My girlfriend asks. I nod, and take her hand. We leave the room, and head down to the lobby to check out. The girls hand me their room keys, and I take ours from Y/N before I head up to the reception desk. 

"Good morning! Can I check out?" I say cheerfully to the receptionist.

"You may. Room numbers?" 

"727 and 729." 

"Thank you. By the way, I heard about what happened a couple days ago, I hope you're alright. Just sign here and you're good to go. Would you mind if I get an autograph as well? " The receptionist says, handing me a piece of paper. I quickly sign it and hand the paper back to her. She than hands me an autograph book and I sign that as well.

"I'm fine thank you." She gives me a thumbs up, and I flash her smile before heading back to my girlfriend and band mates. 

"Als, since you brought us here, any recommendations for breakfast?" Mani asks. 

"Waffle House?" I suggest.

"Here? Really?" Mani asks. I shrug.

"I guess, I don't know if there's any here." I say. We ended up settling for a small cozy cafe just down the road. After each of us had a coffee and a croissant, we catch a taxi back to the airport. We check our luggage in, and make our way to our gate, Gate A7. But first, there was a security checkpoint. I went first, then Y/N, Normani, Dinah, Camila and Lauren last. As I went to collect my carry-on luggage from the conveyor belt, I heard a security officer speak. 

"Miss Jauregui, please follow me

"Miss Jauregui, please follow me." 

Thanks for reading guys! Why do you think the officer wanted to speak to Lauren? And do you want Smut in the next chapter? Comment below and tell me!

~Desmond