Hogsmeade and The Three Broomsticks

WARNING: Mild sexual content

~HERMIONE'S POV~

I ran into my room with 45 minutes until I had to be down to meet Harry and the others for the trip to Hogsmeade. So many thoughts were running through my head I couldn't figure out an answer to even one of them. I fell back on my bed looking up at the wood-clad ceiling before closing my eyes and thinking about each question.

1. If Draco was telling the truth and I know he was, then why would Harry do that... he was supposed to be my best friend. Answer: I thought back to what Draco had said earlier 'I can't control it' so there is the answer to that. He's a guy and he couldn't control it. Or at least that is what I'll tell myself.

2. Why would Draco do that, and how did he make me feel like that? Plus, what was that nickname? Answer: He would do that because he wanted to prove himself and have a hand up on Harry, and he can make you feel like that cause he knows what he is doing. To be honest, I kinda liked the nickname, it was different.

3. Did I like how that made me feel? Do I want to feel that way again? Answer: Yes and Yes.

For the time being, I was content just answering those questions so I got up and took a deep breath, gathering my clothes and a towel. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom, locking the door with magic so Malfoy couldn't use any charms to open it. I turned the shower on and took my clothes off, I can't be the only one who enjoys the feeling of the warm water rushing over me. I took a deep breath, taking a moment to relax before I quickly washed up and dried off. I decided on a white pair of skinny jeans that fit like a second skin, paired with a long sleeve light grey shirt that had a zipper up the back. Knowing it might be chilly, I added a burgundy circle scarf and some grey heeled booties to match the top. I slid some gold bangles and a subtle three layer gold necklaces to finish it off. I laugh lightly when I realized I was unintentionally wearing Gryffindor colours. 

I was just about to do my hair when there was a knock on the door. "Ya?" I called and unlocked the door. Draco opened it and walked into the bathroom in his sweats. Godric he looked good in those and his body... I snapped myself out of it quickly realizing I was staring and mentally yelled at myself. "Can't take your eyes off me, can you," He said taking notice and teasing me as a blush I knew was coming appeared on my cheeks "I most certainly can, Malfoy, now what do you want?" I asked making sure to look at his face this time. "I want to take a shower" He said and shut the door behind him. "Okay well can't you wait 5 minutes and I'll be out?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. "Nope, I don't really care if you're in here while I shower. You have already seen me naked so just carry on with your business." He said and I reluctantly went back to blow drying my hair as he undressed in the background. I tried not to look but I slipped a few times. 

I shut off the blow dryer and plugged in my curling iron to turn my crazy mess into long waves. I didn't even notice Draco come up behind me until he was whispering in my ear. "Wanna join me?" He asked sending a shiver down my spine. "No Malfoy, I don't wanna join you" I told him turning my attention back to my hair as he mumbled 'your loss' and made his way to the shower, purposefully leaving the door open. I finished what I could of my hair and ran some tropical smelling finishing cream through it to make it soft and kill the frizz. Looking at myself I was relieved that my hair had somewhat tamed itself since the fifth-year frizzies. I was unplugging everything and putting it away as Malfoy walked out of the shower. His hair was wet and he hadn't put his towel on yet. I knew he was taunting me but I wasn't sure what he was trying to get out of all of this. He dried himself off shaking his hair out last and changing into dark wash jeans and a grey t-shirt. His hair was more of a dirty blond more than a bleach-blond this year and it made him look more mature and dare I say it, handsome.