When he got to his floor, he nearly ran into someone else. Luckily, he managed to step out of the way before he could be knocked back down the stairs. Glancing up, his eyes met pale green. He waved halfheartedly at the nervous alpha in front of him.

"Bertholdt." He greeted the blushing male. He hadn't seen him since they arrived.

Bertholdt stuttered out a small 'hello' before glancing away from him. Eren rose an eyebrow at his awkwardness. It was endearing and actually cute. Not that Eren would say it aloud or anything. That would be embarrassing as hell.

Just as Eren moved to walk past him he recalled something that made him pause in his steps and he slowly turned to face the alpha. He furrowed his brows as he avoided Bertholdt's curious and perplexed gaze, a slight blush dusting his cheeks. He's never asked anyone such a question and he felt quite embarrassed. Timidly, Eren asked. "Uh, Bertholdt....." He swallowed nervously before catching the older male's eyes. "You don't happen to have a shirt I could borrow, do you?" Eren glanced up at him through his lashes.

~◈~

"Can you believe it, Erwin?!" Hanji laughed in glee as she clutched the blonde's shirt. She shook him violently as she practically yelled in his ear, "A real omega! Ohoh! I can't wait to examine him later on! Oh! I only hope he'd let me, I don't wanna be sliced into pieces after all." She whined and sank to the ground in disappointment.

Erwin sighed heavily. Ever since Eren admitted being an omega his mind had been a jumble of mess. As much as he wanted to interrogate the brunette, he couldn't. He didn't want to give the boy a reason to attack him. He already has enough on his hands with the looters and titans but for now, he wouldn't worry about Eren.

He glanced around a bit before his eyes landed on Marco and Jean who were conversed in a small talk, their back to him. He approached them, catching their attention. "Marco, Jean." He greeted with a small smile.

Marco straightened up, looked over his shoulder and smiled back. "Ah, commander. About earlier---"

"No one was hurt right?" Erwin cut him off, worry plastered on his face.

The young alpha shook his head. He briefly glanced at Jean before lookkng up at the blonde. "No, everyone is fine." He waved his hand dismissively as he turned to face the man. He debated in his mind whether to tell Erwin or not. He didn't want to cause Eren anymore trouble yet the incident from earlier was itching at him. If he told them, then it was possible they'd see Eren as a threat. So, he let it slide.

Erwin did not look nor move away from him. He was staring Marco down with skeptical, piercing eyes, as if he knew the alpha was keeping something back. It was making Marco nervous and he had to fight to keep from shaking under such a gaze. Then finally, after what seemed like forever, instead of calling Marco out on it, Erwin smiled albeit it was forced.

"Alright." He said and decided to change the subject. "Where is Ymir?" He asked.

"Fucking Krista probably." Jean muttered under his breath.

Marco gasped and whirled around to smack Jean on the arm, the alpha wincing at the hit. "Jean! Don't say such things!" Marco scolded and rolled his eyes. Erwin chuckled.

"Oi, eyebrows." A familiar voice called.

Erwin let out a annoyed sigh and turned around to see Levi standing behind him with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. The raven jabbed a thumb over his shoulder. "Are we heading back or what?"

Just as Erwin was about to respond, Marco interrupted him with a call, "Ah, Eren! Where are you going?"

All heads turned to the stairway to see Eren descending the stairs. He had changed into something new and cleaner; a large navy blue, long sleeve shirt that seemed way too big for his small frame and dipped low enough to show off his collar bones and a little of his chest. It fell just above his thighs and under the shirt was small dark brown shorts. He wore worn, leather ankle boots and a pair of fingerless gloves. Strapped on his back were his two swords.