No.” I said as I shook my head. “No, it's a lie. Senka, get out!” I hissed coldly as I squeezed my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

Can I see her?” the child asked curiously as it came over but I stepped back.

I woke up from the dream and quickly got up from the bed. My heart raced as I looked down at the bed as I ran my hand threw my hair. I shook my head, “No, it's a lie Aracelia.” I said before I went over to the window and looked out into the busy street of New Delhi. I pressed my head against the window and sighed heavily. I closed my eyes, nothing but the little boy filling my thoughts.

It was a trick, so Senka could rattle me up.

I felt someone guys on me and I opened my eyes to look out into the busy street. Leo was standing outside looking up at me and he waved his index finger to come. I couldn't believe he actually came, Leo hasn't been around the others for a long time. Damini was my first who I wanted to look for since she was last on the list, meaning she was the youngest.

I lift the window and left the hotel. I joined him outside and we walked out into the busy street of New Delhi.

“She's here?” I finally asked.

He shook his head, “No, she's in Sitara, that's a few towns to the west. I didn't want anyone suspicious to follow us.”

After getting into a car, we drove out two hours of New Delhi to Sitara. We came up to a small village and got out the car. We walked over to a small building where a broken playground was with a few children playing around. I noticed one little girl stuck out. Under the scarf was blonde hair the same as Leo. She had light brown skin, a gold bindi in the middle of her forehead, with the bluest eyes in the world. She was playing with a doll in her hand, all alone.

“She's beautiful.” I said and he smiled.

“Her mother was beautiful.” he said. “Damini!” he called out and the little girl looked in our direction. Her almond shape eyes widen and she ran over towards us. He smiled as he bent down and picked up the little six year old, “My princess.” he said to her in Hindi. “How I missed you, you are getting so big.”

“You were gone to long this time.” she said and Leo frowned.

“I know. How is your aunt and uncle?” he asked.

“Their okay. Papa, I want to leave though. Everyone is mean to me, the girls says their parents call me a freak and bad because how I look. They won’t let the girls play with me.” the little girl said and tears went down her face.

“Hey, no crying.” Leo said as he wiped away the tears from her face. “You're not a freak, they don't know how special you are. Remember what I have said? Your daddy is special, but you can't tell anyone.”

“I still want to leave, be with you.” she said. “When can I come with you?”

“How about today?” he asked and her eyes widen again. He chuckled, “Daddy has to take you somewhere, and it’ll be fun okay? Somewhere we can be together.”

“Promise?” she asked.

He nodded, “Yes.

+Nevaeh.+

I watched as Hadrian scratch his pretty pale arm to the point his skin was turning gray. Where human skin turns pink then red, Demon will turn gray then black from her their black blood running through their veins.

"Stop that." I said since it was scaring me a little. He brought his hand up to his skin and scratched his beard he was growing. He looked so uncomfortable, has been since this morning. "We’ll be home soon."